Easy fix for Bruttosaur mount

Lmao, tell me you’re clueless without actually saying it.

1 Like

You can literally post over people in seconds because you dont have to run back and forth from mailbox to auctioneer. Also the fact its a UTILITY MOUNT. Anything that makes life easier shouldn’t be a “ok lets take it away knowing not many people will have it.” Why tf should i have to dedicate 60 percent of my playtime to gold farming just to not miss out on a mount? Again blizz showed they dont care about us yet your so quick to defend them.

Why bother? Its not like it is a needed thing, if you want a repair mount its 20K which is reduced by rep.

Just to have the AH… /shrug bags are 34 slot and its easy enough to get to a major city to use the AH.

No idea, what your point is. There is inflation every xpac, as the amount of gold earned for quests and grays increases with each release. It’s pretty simple.

Raw gold generation was substantially nerfed since BFA\SL. 5 mil in DF > 5 mil in BFA in terms of time needed to acquire it without AH flipping shenanigans.

Yeah, this could work.

Disagree completely, and you’ll need to define raw gold generation. Items sold on the AH do not put additional gold into the economy, it’s a net wash between players with a small percent fee getting removed from the economy in AH fees. Quests and grays on the other hand introduce gold into the economy, some WQs give over 600 gold now, even those 30 second dragon racing give over 500. WQs in BFA didn’t give near this amount.

okay, now compare the vendor cost of random Legion\Wod\Mop green\purple vs current, not mentioning the complete nerf of multiple crafting shuffles that were rampant during bfa\SL. Quests might reward some miniscule amount of more gold, but nobody farms 5 mil by doing quests, also keep in mind the nerfs for emissaries\paragon boxes \ mission tables and so on and on.

If they ever put long boi on the store I am definitely swiping that Visa

It was always on the store, you just needed to swipe around ~$500-1000$ depending on the point of the expansion.

People who dropped the gold seeing an “Easy out” for something that would barely affect them. It’s like the Feldrake fiasco all over again.

yeah they gave away a mount worth thousands , i dont see why they shouldnt bring back the brutosaur or atleast fix the fricking bug that makes it unobtainable from the bmah its being 2 years…

2 Likes

Not minuscule, don’t use loaded words. It diminishes your argument.

Indeed, but more gold is being introduced into the economy with every activity that is completed, hence inflation. The amount of gold in the total economy divided by the number of players increases over time.

Let’s face it; the only reason people wanted the mount was because it came with a portable AH.

They can keep their silly mount. There is absolutely nothing stopping Blizz from offering another means to have a portable AH, such as another mount, or via a toy, etc.

It was 5 mil gold in BFA, so going by token prices back then, they should add it to the store for about $840.00 USD.
5,000,000 / 120,000 (token price at the end of BFA on a good day) ~= 42
42 x $20 tokens = $840.00 USD

yeah and in return add it to the vendor for the same amount 5 mill , great idea.

They should add an ah toy so every rich kid would cry in the forum. Would be hilarious

it is minuscule in a comparison to the nerfs, borderline irrelevant even, you generate around 3x less raw gold per legacy raids runs currently than in BFA, same with open world hyperspawn farms, shuffles are dead too, gold missions in tables = dead, paragon boxes gold = 10x nerf, but wow you can make a 600 gold from a wq that spawns, what? once per 3 days? Instead of old 200g wqs that were spawning daily? Truly amazing, much inflation.

1 Like

If fighting inflation was their true goal, jacking up the price of more common items and services (or eliminating a bunch of secondary currency so we actually use the gold we get on something other than stuff on the AH), and not depend on a single big-ticket item to remove millions at a time during a relatively small window, would make more sense. As it is, the DF and SL have both had shrinking outlets for actual gold spending.

I agree i would pay for a mobile ah and to get rid of exclusivity