Easy fix for Bruttosaur mount

Are you making THAT much gold that running 2 seconds from the AH to the mailbox impacts how much gold you are going to earn?

Your argument sounds like it would be for the serious goblin, and any serious goblin would have bought this mount when it was out.

I am not excusing them taking it away, but your argument that it gives someone an advantage is something I just cannot see.

Garrisons were cash cows man. If you weren’t working that throughout WoD, not sure what to tell you but that WoD gold is what paid for my longboi. If you just started in BfA, and couldn’t get the gold, well, sometimes we miss out on things…I am not whiteknighting that stance. I personally don’t agree with blizzard taking things out of the game and making FOMO a thing.

However, this mount shouldn’t be obtained in no work ways like with tenders or with cash in the blizz cash shop.

I’m fine with them putting it on the BMAH though.

Yah…NO…that wasn’t reason for me to buy it back when BfA went live…I already had toons parked in AH/bank areas already and had for since 2008…my reason to buy the Long Boi was for the looks not the AH.

1 Like

Same for me along with Legion mission boards made tons of gold for you …for WoD and Legion I was working 14 max level toons with max lvl Garrisons and Lodges for Legion…add in there was a certain battle pet that came out during WoD that netted me 2.25 Million gold for the 8 of them I sold the first week the pet was out…but that was back when most players had tons of gold due too the mission boards is why I got high end amounts for the pets…now its hit or miss for many battle pets.

I would rather see them just put the dang Long Boi back on the vendor for the original prices of 5 Million and let the players decide if they want to spend that amount or not…it was dead wrong for Blizzard to pull that mount from vendor…as they have never pulled a high end gold mount before…this was all done back then in BfA to push token sales to those that were close but needed a push.

I hope it shows in trading post so i can enjoy the tears and chaos. Maybe make the game good and they wouldn’t need to use FOMO. Also yes ive lost thousands of gold due to those seconds of running. If you were a serious AH player you’d know stuff gets undercut now by the second and costs just keep going down and down and down till stuff isnt even worth farming. Its to the point youd make more gold buying wow tokens then selling stuff. But maybe thats what blizz wanted all along.

Eh… not since they stopped the inflation of gold. They nerfed A LOT of gold making methods that would otherwise be passive. From mission tables to legacy items. A WoD weapon I’d get from my garrison vendors from silver when it used to be like 40 gold.