Easy fix for Bruttosaur mount

I am honestly unsure why they killed it as well.

The yak is still obtainable. And the spider mount is still available.

Gold sinks are gold sinks.

4 Likes

Don’t add the brutosaur to the store - keep that unique to those who bought it initially. Instead, offer another mount with AH capabilities (or be lazy and recolor / slightly change the skin like they did with mage tower).

That really isn’t inflation.

1 Like

Were you there at the start of 8.3 with the AH revamp. And then subsequent fixes to throttle addon users cancel scanning?

Now expand that up with everyone and their grandma having brutos as plentiful as the yak. The game would be crippled.

I am enjoying there ‘it’s inflation’ and the ‘not inflation’ group in this thread.

I agree it should be brought back. No excuse to take it away. It’s not right that some players now have an unfair advantage over others. They can say “it was a mistake” all they want, fact of the matter is they already jumped into the shark tank. To deny the rest of the playerbase the chance at it is incompetency at best and at worst showing they still don’t care about their players.

2 Likes

Perhaps you would enjoy learning that different things having different prices is not inflation.

It was for fomo, it was well publicized that it was being removed so everyone not being able to farm the gold had to buy tokens to get it.

Does it need to be “fixed”? Someone always has one around and is willing to mount up so that you don’t have to run an extra 200 feet to the actual AH.

I really do not understand why people are obsessed about a mount that they will likely never be able to afford…

The vast majority of WoW players have like…maybe 100k across their whole account.

It’s the same commodity being sold at a higher price devaluing the currency to purchase it as it requires more of it to buy it.

That is the literal definition of inflation. Go read a book.

No.

It is not.

Yes.

It is.

Look I can respond while adding absolutely nothing to the conversation other to say YEA HUH and NUH UH too.

2 Likes

If you didn’t have 5million gold you didn’t deserve the Brutosaur. simple as

I should know better than to talk with people who have special characters in their name.

1 Like

It’s okay buddy, one day you’ll find out why you’re as really as angry as you are. Maybe it’s due to the rising costs of in game items.

1 Like

That’s about as reductive as you can get.

Sure.

/10 char

I eamn they can do with the bruto what they did with the yak.

Remove the vendor and put a new one on there

I mean id want it with the ah one, but itd take ppl a while to still earn the thing

SL leggos set ppl back unless you waited for price drops/used lower ranks

Bliz needs to raise the gold cap first. I think its capped out at 9,999,999.99.99 but i am not sure. I have never had that much before.