Earthfury needs help

You guys are harming your realm with the negative approach you have here.

Instead of booo ing your fresh 2 day old realm, try posting something to rally people up.

You’re achieving the opposite of what you want

6 Likes

Being on a low pop server is freakin awesome for PVP. If you’re good, you get to run the place. Plus your rank 14 grind is super easy compared to an overstuffed server.

If I were you, I’d stay, grind my rank 14 when that phase hits and then if I was still unhappy, paid transfer off. You know those are coming.

2 Likes

My prayers are with u, hun. Good luck

Thank you, and thanks for the propaganda you are spreading trying to ruin other players accounts to transfer to a dead server.

Earthfury < 60 horde players online right now.
Skeram < 3400 horde players online right now.

Cant even imagine how many are on Herod right now.

1 Like

Ya, i’ll give it time. I just wish more people would Xfer, or Merge the server sooner, TBH. I know the community will get there somehow, Blizzard has learned from their mistakes in the past ‘hopefully’, and can fix it before it becomes a 3-way server merge like they had to do in retail before the just made every realm joinable for parties. I’ll enjoy low pop while It lasts.

1 Like

Yeah?

You mean you’re gonna do the thing that Blizzard insistently recommended?

Man, it’s almost as if server transfers don’t solve the problems like people thought they would.

Who would have thought?

Seems pretty dumb to complain about having no one to play with while at the same time asking people not to come play with you

Same thing is happening on Heartseeker.

• The largest amount of transfers already happened.
  • New character creation is down across all realms.

Can’t see the populations of these realms improving unless Blizzard either

• opens up transfers to the low pop realms from all high pop ones
  • merges low pop realms
  • activates paid transfers.
1 Like

They should probably do one of the last two. if not both,
-merge low pop
-active paid transfers.

People are already asking for CRZ…

That is an absurd number of players for this time on a weekday. I can’t imagine trying to play on that mess during prime time.

1 Like

I skipped a potential solution.

IF Blizzard reduced or removed layering on the high population servers that currently have free transfers, it would cause the queues to skyrocket sending more people to free transfer.

2 birds with 1 stone. Reduce layering and increase population on empty servers.

Thats what gives me hope. I think i’m going to stick it out, It has been one day, i’m more than likely overreacting. I would still like to know short-term/long-term plans for if the economy and player base happens to die down. Plus I hate rerolling xD

This is why layering needs to be disabled. You have to many sitting comfy thinking it will be okay and not taking the transfer.

1 Like

What world chat are you referring to? My guild hijacked the world chat in faerlina and mass banned everyone, so if it’s a player made chat, that doesn’t surprise me. I would kill for some alone time in STV, as right now it feels like a mix New York City and an NPC graveyard.

Bump the eff out of this thread… This server is a nightmare to play on and needs the attention of Blizzard. Its impossible to get anything done dungeon wise. I would ask for help in world chat but my guild chat has more active members in it… id rather sit in a 12k queue than a dead server

Y’all asked for more and more servers, this is what you get. no one but the community to blame.

yeah what he said

why dont you have 3k friends to fill the server!

1 Like

Except the problem with this is; there are many other realms that don’t have queues that aren’t extremely low pop.

Would you roll on the 1 or 2 low pop realms they have or pick one of the 10 medium-high pop realms with no queue.

I’d go for the low pop personally. I want my rank 14, but I don’t want to have to play bgs 16 hours a day this time for it lol.

1 Like