Earthen Gem Eating Racial being FIXED

My thought process completely

Any blue response yet?

No. Sadly…

Dont think they will respond until this issue blows up in their face next week

Would be better if they could just eat minerals period and raw metals from mining nodes, like in the game forager you can take a perk that lets you eat straight up minerals to regain health and stamina and hunger…

1 Like

I think they’ve heard us.

5 Likes

I was Just about to share this! Thanks!

I will update the OP

I just want to thank all of you who posted in this thread and others. Its probably partly why we got a response this fast

6 Likes

We will prevail! Earthen rise up. :smiley:

1 Like

It shouldn’t be too much of an issue since mage food works just fine.

Well fed does not persist through death without eating a new gem (from the AH if you want anything except crit) or zoning. Hoping this will be addressed before mythic 0s and the raid opens up this week.

A relog will also bring it back. But yeah, definitely needs attention.

Not sure if people have read the new racial(s) from Earthen yet, but it appears (I just race-changed today) that the Earthen have a racial ability called “Quiet Contemplation” with a 1 sec CD. You can now regain 4.5 mill health and 3.7 mill mana over 20 sec. For those who might read this and need to know if their race is viable as healer. It is. As for mana pots, I’m not sure yet.

Yep. Its the Equivalent of being able to make Mage food for yourself Only.

Actually most useful to mana users. Rogues too. If doing world contant you can sit and eat stealthed in-between kills. Never having to buy food. They picked a more Simplified version of what I suggested in my OP.