Earthen Dwarves Massively Underwhelming

I legit think Blizzard gets off on withholding.

The only way Horde will ever get Ogres is if they stop asking for them.

I swear, if there was a megathread: “Please don’t give Alliance High Elves” that was upvoted by 1000 here and every person was like: “Yeah, don’t care anymore”… High Elves for Alliance would be the first thing on the roadmap.

You’re the most generic class and race combo the game has, I’m not sure if underwhelming should be part of your argument.

1 Like

I swan dove out of WOW! DF and SL disappointing I’ve been burnt too many times BYE WOW!

1 Like

Everyone probably prefer new class

OR

Ogres and Alliance Ranger/High Elves like the entire fan base has asked for YEARS.

Eh, as much as I like Dwarves getting, a third variant as an Allied Race is kind of meh. I’ll still make one and level it for the Heritage Armor, but that’s about it. I’d rather play a Dark Iron.

Go away troll.

1 Like

you can already transform in one of those thiccbois

Transform yes, but not play as with mogs.

Pretty underwhelming, yup. Especially considering that they gave us 4 low budget recolors at once at the end of Legion. So getting Dwarf 3.0 as an “expansion feature”… yeah, no thanks.

2 Likes

That’s what the Heritage Armor looks like? Hmm.

I don’t think its bad they are adding Earthen. I think Earthen look cool. I think its bad that they think its enough, however. If they added Earthen, and 3 other allied races to offset the facts that its our third dwarf, then people would probably not be complaining.

They could have added Gilblins, Dark Trolls, and idk Arathi humans or something that have more body types than other humans. There’s a lot they could have added to make more than just dwarf fans happy.

1 Like

Exactly.
If they had done it like at the end of Legion, with four recolors at once, it would have been much more bearable. But now, just throwing in a third Dwarf clone is more than lackluster. No wonder the reactions are mostly very negative.

Perhaps there will be a positive surprise for the apparent pirate patch and they will give us more races there, since so far, nothing is known about the patch. But unfortunately, my expectations are quite low.

It’s so weird because races seem like such an easy win for Blizzard. Is it that hard to make a few new races every expansion? You don’t have to balance them like a class and people love more options, plus it makes them money off race changes.

1 Like

They could additionally make a decent amount of money from faction changes, if they continue with swapping models like night elves, female humans, female worgen (lizard form) and belves. In the case of Dwarves, for example, people have asked for Dark Irons, not mud Dwarves with colorful pimples. Sure, a handful plays everything, but I hardly believe that many will play that race.

sets down a keg

Here have a drink

1 Like

You’re a very good man.

1 Like

excellent point lol

Agreed, if this three expansion idea is a marathon, they’re kicking the race off by face-planting and dropping their my little pony fan-fic for us to glance over. Seriously, any kind of horde dwarf hits in a really goofy way.

2 Likes

Mr president, we got him” - queue CSI Miami opening song.

Yupp.

I mean, for the Alliance it’s even more idiotic. Three times the same race, just with different customization options. How stupid can you get? Blizzard: Yes.
But sure, give dwarves rainbow pimples and call it a brand new race. :rofl:

2 Likes