Earthen Dwarves Massively Underwhelming

It’s always human players posting this “they’re too big”

No one is asking for 40 foot raid boss size ogres or Vykrul.

If Tauren and Zandalari can fit so can ogres and Vykrul.

4 Likes

I don’t like earthen because they are neutral. They should explore a bond and relationship with the dwarves and other titanforged races but now that will be limited.

You can’t have a neutral race completely favor one faction. That is just not fair.

This is the problem with neutral races their bonds and relationships have to be shallow for the sake of parity.

3 Likes

That’s an iron dwarf not a Earthen.

Iron dwarves are made of iron and etched with lightning runes.

Earthen are a separate entity

Neutral races also means they’ll be permanently void from the story look at pandaren after pandaria or how Dracthyr will be after dragonflight

1 Like

Horde needs Ogres, Mok’Nathal, and Saberon. They’re all chilling in Orgrimmar already.

Oh, and Forest Trolls.

8 Likes

I know. What I’m saying is dwarves like that, earthen or iron, have been wanted a long time. It use to plaster the old forums in wrath.

Kul Tirans and Vulpera kind of are fully original. I think people just want more originals instead of re-skins.

2 Likes

Expect we’re not getting iron dwarves, we’re not even getting the alabaster all white earthen… like what’s even the point.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/world-of-warcraft-the-war-within-earthen-allied-race-preview-335862

These are like the worst version of dwarves, League below Dark Iron, Wildhammer or Frost Dwarves

2 Likes

That’s your opinion. They are amazing. It’s a combination of the old lore and shale from dragon age. There’s a lot of people out there that love these.

Tell that to many Elf fans who want High Elves over any other race.

High elves with tribal/arcane tattoos would have been better than the worst version of dwarves

1 Like

Well, it’s too soon. If they’re coming then Midnight expansion makes sense.

1 Like

I would tell those people they can already create High Elves in both factions with the current BE and VE customization.

3 Likes

That doesn’t work, as Blizzard has made it a point to show all 3 of the elves and has High Elves and Blood Elves HATE each other in-game and Lore.

That doesn’t change the fact that High Elves can be created with the BE and VE customizations.

But it does. Blizzard has shown that High Elves not only exist, but are a big part of the Alliance in practically every expansion. If Blizzard wanted to kill the High Elf talks then they would have erased them entirely and just had Void Elves and Blood Elves.

That’s analogous to how Undead were originally expected to be. I think it is much too ambitious for us to expect.

People can still “create” High Elves that way though. I don’t know how else to get my point across. If someone really wants to play a High Elf, they can create a “fake” one just for the look and roll with it.

1 Like

That’s why they added high elf options to both of them.

4 Likes

I think he’s the type that wants a name just for name sake.

1 Like

It just goes to show how subjective things are. I am very excited about the new race. I always thought that Dark Iron Dwarfs should be on the horde, but now I have awesome looking stony boys I can play on both sides. I love this.

1 Like