When will we be able to make Earthen?

First of all, a miscommunication on my part.

Vrak cleared it up (aka. a clarification, not an announcement) at the start of the early access (only 3 days but still better than the 30 minutes you mentioned) and explained the miscommunication:

(Do read the full thread - I’m excluding information from the thread to make this post look neat and not just be quotes from Vrak.)

The roadmap in question seems to be wrong in other words, and that it wasn’t released by Blizzard but made by Blizzard’s release information. However that information wasn’t clear what they regarded as the campaign versus what others thought. So folks expected to be able to unlock earthen during the early access when that wasn’t the plan, and the final chapter of the campaign is released next week.

See above. The roadmap is apparently a summary rather than official material. Which is why it took me a while to write this out because I cannot find the roadmap anywhere close to anything Blizzard related, and when compared to the roadmap Blizzard used during DF … it doesn’t fit their style either.

So… the long and short of it: the roadmap’s wrong, and Blizzard engaged in unclear information which meant the roadmap was made with wrongfully interpreted information.

3 Likes