Earthen a let down

Isn’t there rock food in Dornogal?

I also just noticed: Quick Emerald Restores 4.5M health and 3.7M mana over 20 sec.

Share concerns there we need to keep that thread going. You CAN eat/drink mage food but other than gems thats it

Current work around is join follower dung grab mage food and bail.

Wow man, thx for this test. I will definitly not bother playing earthen now. I had started monk. Ill stay with my monk panda instead. Food buff!

1 Like

Smart Mage in main city can make some nice gold by offering to sell mage food …they just group up with a mage and pay them some gold to get some mage made food…just like Mages use to make good gold doing portals before all the portals were added into the game.

Imagine if with Zanda trolls you had to go back praying everytime you die to get back your passive buff…

3 Likes

I, among others, believe that this is a bug and not intentional. If it is intentional, it could be possibly be a gold sink mechanic, which this expansion if full of.

2 Likes

You didnt read my thread at all did you? :rofl:

Nothing to do with what I was saying. I linked it for you mn hoping you would post. :rofl:

So Here is the Mana Regen issue…
If you dont want to buy Emerald Gems (gives you the haste buff) in bulk costing you 2k a pop just to do a Raid or Mythic+ Currently as an Earthen you have to bug a mage every time you log on for several stacks of Mage Food for Mana Regen. They NEED a way regain Health/Mana in group content without a Mage and without Spending a ton of Gold on Gems! Otherwise you are saying “You picked Earthen? I hope you got some deep pockets buddy”

The best way to fix this is create a simple conjure gemstone racial. That way they stay munching on Gems for the fantasy of the race. Another Option is to add a “Gemchunk” Based food just for earthen to all the Innkeepers/vendors

Also they lose their “Well Fed” buff when they die. Thats a LOT of gold on gems!!!

3 Likes

I just tested it too. I died to get the “Flat Earthen” achievement and no buff even after relogging until I consumed another gem. Hope it’s a bug. :person_gesturing_no:

That is what I am hoping for and not intentional.

1 Like

Please share concerns here.

The more people that post there the bigger chance we have of Blizzard seeing it.

2 Likes

Yeah, its kind of depressing. They are holy rocks, lets roll with that I guess.

The holy rocks if we failed at Ulduar would have been part of the re-origination of azeroth. Code says kill the failed experiments, lets do that. We…are the failed experiments though .

Since they follow orders. As we’ve seen in many of Bram attempts to be a l33t hacker.

He fails, we get trash mobs. Quite often.

1 Like

I wasn’t saying it did… I just hadn’t noticed the gem tooltip before. I will read the whole thread though.

I would say post in Bug Reports too.

1 Like

Did but that still leaves the mana regen issue for healers that are playing Earthen. That is NOT a bug. Until Blizzard changes it thats working as intended. So please comment in my other thread. It needs a lot of replies to get Blizz to see it

Not everything needs to be ‘competitive’. If anything they need to reduce that entire concept and stop fostering people like OP.

I know that’s why I said Bug Reports too.

1 Like

wont be a gold sink because its just gold changing hands unless there are gems you can buy from venders

They weren’t originally holy rocks. SPOILER: They only got that ability because of Magni sacrificed himself to bestow that light to the trapped Earthen to protect them from the Shadow.

wait we actually can’t eat food? i thought that was a meme