Early Access, Was it worth it?

It’s cute you think there is a sizeable population that started yesterday.

It’s cute you are ignoring achievements for things like first of classes to hit max level.

I have been saying MMOs before WoW existed.

It’s this new old WoW generation that only started 20 years ago. Tsk tsk. /s

That the only perk that matters is Early access. The Reason I got the Super Edition us because I like alternate hearthstones. Jut think they are cool. I have sicne they put the Inn Keepers Daughter in to the game with Archaeology. I just thoght Early access would have more than Leveling and basic dungeons. World Quests would have been good as well.

Why do you feel this way?

I certainly don’t.

I am saying It doesn’t matter, You made the presumption it did in the “What Presumption did I make?” Post. I am pointing out it didnt as a reply and stating what the selling feature that made me purchase the edition I did.

What?

I am still hung up on what presumption I made

I only bought it for the toy and the extra trade post coins.

Hello,

Perhaps next time use your eyes and brain and read what the 3 day early access gives you.

Thanks!

1 Like

I max level in DF and Remix ( 4 to 5 characters at level 70 . Very easy to level . )
DF - I level a 70 gnome fire mage . A level 70 Orc BM hunter . Now i have this warrior fetish . Now i have this hard time choosing a class for the new expansion. Mage , Hunter , or a Warrior ? Hard to choose from …

Maybe Blizzard should put it in the post about what Early access is or Name it “LImited early Access” and give it a proper title. Maybe you should your higher brain logic.

Early access is almost never worth it, since it’s always just a few days. If you were in a realm first type of guild maybe, if only because you’re a few hours/days ahead of the rest of the realm for leveling (time saved is time saved), but for most people, it probably isn’t. Besides, even if you could do the ‘good’ content right away, who would you do it with? The majority of players, I’m going to guess, either aren’t buying the version with early access, or won’t be pushing to get finished with the leveling as quickly (having to work, having families, etc, if nothing else).

1 Like

Many early access titles don’t include everything from the full game. Mythics and raiding aren’t available at launch anyways. You have your own definition of “early access”, and not even everyone in this thread agrees with that, nor does Blizzard, obviously. You can’t force your definition on others. While making the suggestion things be different here or in the future may be beneficial, simply ranting about it won’t accomplish anything, even if everyone agreed with your definition of early access.

2 Likes

It’s not? Oh! So I won’t be able to log in to The War Within 3 days earlier than those that didn’t purchase that particular version?

Well, I guess I’ll have to refund then

/s

2 Likes

You did? You read it and this is what you came away with? You can’t possibly be this dumb and still going on, this has to be fake.

3 Likes

Early access is simply early access to the game, that’s all it is and all it ever will be.

YOU wanting early access to be something more than what it currently is is totally irrelevant. Again, use your brain.

1 Like

wow, we can do professions that is actually great I’m going to be rich if this is the case lol.

I haven’t bought it yet, I’m going to get it for the pet and mog, cuz, why not – it’s dirt cheap.

lol, you’re right, it doesn’t change the facts…

Fact 1: You didn’t fully read and comprehend what was included in the purchase you made, and then you came here to complain because…

Fact 2: The idea you had in your head about what “early access” should mean (and include) vs. what Blizzard told you their product actually is and includes, was different. (AKA you were wrong.)

Fact 3: Blizzard doesn’t open up mythics, raids, etc. on day 1 of a new expansion. So still not sure why you somehow thought you would be able to do those 3-4 days before day 1 anyway.

1 Like

Fun fact, blizzard has been doing early access as a pre order bonus since AT LEAST MOP.
It’s incredible you want to speak about facts while being completely wrong on everything you spoke so far.

1 Like

Exactly, The game. The Whole game. Otherwise its not Early access, its limited Access, use your brain!

No, that’s not correct. Getting access to the game’s servers is still access to the game, whether it’s features are “limited” or not.