Early Access, Was it worth it?

So I got the $90 edition of TWW and was excited for most of its perks, The last thing was the Early access. BUt what does it give access to? Its 4 days, thats great. But what about instances and PvP? Are Mythics going to be open? I am not interested in world first, never have been. But would like to get a nice chunk of gear and farming out of the way before the servers are flooded with Folks. Does anyone know what we will have access to when the Early access goes live?

1 Like

The only value it provides is that you get to level before everyone else. Endgame systems are not available until global-launch day.

9 Likes

So its Early access for leveling, not End game content? Well, Wish I could get the money back for it. Not really worth it if they time gate everything. Honestly, Pure BS Cash Grab. Should have just started up FF14. When they give Early access you have the whole x pack.

1 Like

The non seasonal expansion content (quests, leveling)

Normal dungeons

Idk, possibly honor but definitely not conquest

No

No

3 Likes

Just so I’m clear here, you would consider it less of a cash grab if everything was open early?

7 Likes

Yup. Cause them it would be acualy early access. Not just some of the content. Thats like paying for extras on a car but they dont unlock till you make your first payment.

Sorry they didn’t sell you the head start you wanted in the game.

/s

10 Likes

I just see it as a bonus since I didn’t get the epic version for the early access or beta, just for cosmetics and tenders.

4 Likes

They do it with cod and leveling weapons. Why not do it with this? Same freaking thing.

Ok, let’s pull at that thread a bit.

Obvious troll is obvious.

7 Likes

From the purchase page:

• Beta Access and Early Access dates subject to change. Minimum Early Access duration is 3 days. Limited time only. Play time subject to possible outages and time zone differences. Certain endgame features, including Mythic dungeons and weekly quests, not available during Early Access.

Maybe take some accountability and read especially when something is bolded and underlined

6 Likes

Why is that trolling? I have played wow for 19 years. 2 accounts. Why is it trolling that ff14 gives full game access with early access and wow didnt?

1 Like

Only normal dungeons and up to tier 3 delves will be open during early access. I think even Heroic dungeons are cutoff until season 1 starts.

Delves will give up to 570ish ilevel and Veteran gear drops from repeatable events and quests. I’m guessing like DF people will find some optimal route to grind something and do that for various vendor rewards as well to try to max out.

1 Like

I did and it also says subj3ct yonchange. Meaning they could give full access but dont.

1 Like

Dates are subject to change, not what will be available.

5 Likes

Everything is subject to change. Blizz gives us access to what they want. Whats the advantage of 3 or 4 days Early access out side of world first? Honestly, I want to know what harm it would cause giving people full early access to the game?

1 Like

It was very clear what access you’re getting when you purchase it. You are not a victim.

6 Likes

Ohhhh thanks for clearing it up. I thought “dates are subject to change,” meant only dates and not everything.

2 Likes

4 days to level my main and a few alts without the normal launch day crowds seems like a good deal to me.

1 Like