Early Access, Was it worth it?

You’re right, I didnt. EA Was just a perk, I am more pissed that its misslabled and miss leading over the fact what they actuelly give access to. Gods forbid that they actuelly say what it is, right there and not have to scroll down to read the XYZ Of things.

Are you also mad that the first two weeks of the expansion is also limited access since there will be no mythic dungeons, no raiding, no conquest, etc? The limitations of early access are in place for a reason, and theres already nothing to rush for for a full two weeks even without it.

2 Likes

You’re kidding, right? You said you’ve been playing for 19 years. How is this new to you?

It’s not mislabeled. You DO get early access to play the game. Can’t do any of those other things… mythics, raids, pvp ranks, etc. until you level up. You get 4 days head start to level up and get started on professions.

^ This right here. NO ONE is able to access mythics, raids, conquest, etc. until Sept 10. And that is typical… new seasons don’t start on day 1 of a new expansion.

s1 starts sept 11, so no mythic zero heroics, no conquest or flightstones/badges

Um… Not how it works.

It doesnt change facts. This is the first time “Early Access” has been done and its not early access. Its “LImited Access”. Even with Mythics and other thigns time gated 2 weeks, it gives less and less of a reason not to open up world quests and heroics in those first 4 days. 19 years or not, It doesnt change simple facts. Blizz went on and on at blizz con about Evergreen content and listening to players. Then do this stuff.

Imagine giving some players 2 weeks a head start before everyone . You have no idea what havoc they could have caused . Just like in Remix when a few players exploited frog :frog: farming .

Thats Blizzards Fault for not having any content for 3 months and forcing an unreasonable grind in a game mode that really has no lasting impact on the game. You get a lvl 70 when its done and a bunch of transmogs. They set up that grind to prevent player number drop off for the share holders at the end of expansion. Its why it costs so much bronze to upgrade your gear in it. The Remix is a great idea, but very badly executed.

A paltry sum to not have to deal with the unwashed masses? Yeah, it’s worth it.
(Even though the game will be down 1-2 of the 3 days).

1 Like

I didn’t think it was worth it, so I didn’t purchase it. Launches are sometimes shaky. Was very shaky for me in DF. So I’ll wait for everything to be smoothed out and start my journey. My guild isn’t doing the three days early thing either.

If you start playing 4 days earlier, then you will be able to sell valuable goods 4 days earlier.

That being said, since everyone will have the headstart, the benefit will be much less than when it would be restriced to a small number of players.

1 Like

SO what I am reading is you feel entitled based off of FF and what they do…

Makes sense.

And so what you and tons of other people have played for that long, doesn’t make you special or entitled to anything other that what you purchased.

And also for someone who had played as long as you have said here, you would know this stuff.

I see your drama level is rising…

Guess what, not everyone who buys tokens uses them for boosting. You may think that but it’s not the whole of everyone who buys one so stop fooling yourself on that note too.

Some use them for their subs,some use to stock bank gold,some use to buy mounts ect from ah with the gold from it.

So you’ve come here essentially trolling and going for drama ove FF vs WoW .

Go play FF then.

Casting severe doubt you have played this game over 6 months.

19 years??? Nah, realyl don’t beleive you’ve ever played past 1 expansion with as little as you are understand with how it works.

1 Like

It’s like no one ever reads the fine print before spending money anymore.

The older generation of WoW players didn’t have this zerk fetish to getting things done right away. The newer generation of WoW players wanted more than to be first to level their character on a new expansion, but also to be geared before everyone else .

Bro went from

To

“The only perk that matters is early access giving full expansion content and if I dont get it I want a refund”

2 Likes

I use to love just leveling, Was really relaxing. I am just mad that the game is early access in the loosest of terms, just enough to not get sued, and not “Limited access” At least open up world quests. I dont get why they are blocked of all thigns.

Gonna hard disagree.

Mostly on the fact there is no “old generation” and “new generation”

Nope, not what i ment at all. I figured Early access would at least have World quests open. Besides, I am not stupid, I know you will never get a refund for a pre order. But its good to see you, like so many on these forums, make presumptions about things.

1 Like

What presumption did I make?

Older generation of players have been playing WoW for 20 years . Not yesterday.