Duskwood is horde owned

Gotcha!!!

I like how you can’t even refute what I said. You were running your mouth about 1v4ing people and I challenged you to put your money where your mouth is, and you keep trying to change the subject lol. Either put up or shut up. Stop trolling.

I log out for TWO SECONDS and y’all are trying to claim what’s rightfully mine lol. Darkshire, and the entirety of Duskwood as well, rightfully belongs to the Shadows.

However, we’re both Horde here, so rather than fight, I’m going to let you have a piece of it. Want Raven Hill? I’ll give you that, as well as some of the lands around it, and even let you use the town of Darkshire (and kill trespassing Alliance there) in exchange for your recognition that Duskwood, and Darkshire specifically, belongs to me. Deal?

I like how you didn’t refute the part where people laughed at you for talking to your own alts in threads. Cause that :poop: is sad.

2 Likes

And to be clear, this deal is for you, Ras.

As for any other Horde that are not a part of Ras’s army or SoD, y’all are free to use the land and kill Alliance intruders, but y’all cannot establish any sort of government in the land or claim it as your own without making some sort of deal with SoD. We claimed this land several months ago.

I wasn’t talking to my own alts. You kids make up the most insane crap to try and argue. I post on multiple devices and the forums log me into different alts. I don’t “talk to myself”.

And yet again, you just ignore the rest of the post. Zaxn keeps trying to deflect and change the subject when he made an entire thread beating his chest about saying he could “1v4” alliance, and then he got challenged and the VERY NEXT POST after he was challenged, he backpedals and tries to change the subject; He is even doing it in this thread lol.

Aaaaaah another clown that plays tank showed up and not a single PvP achievement
 God this is just soooooo perfect. Can’t wait!

1 Like

Gonna be good. Ran into Speedred out there last night, but none of the Horde in this thread dared show their faces. It seems all they can do is hover over Darkshire and shout trash, and talk RP trash here on the forum.

Three days. Even here, You can’t count.

1 Like

You have a point, 200 v 20 is more of your style.

I mean I can run around in a 5 man and do so regularly if you kids want to man up and fight my squad. But forum chest-thumping and/or twitter warriors is all Horde seem to be so.

1 Like

Not looking to roll solo at all? Is 5 man/raid your default mode of traversing the world?

2 Likes

It’s a scary world filled with horde monsters

99% of the time I’m rolling solo. I can’t tell you how many times lowbies switch to their mains thinking they will remove me from duskwood, only to find their mains being crushed

4 Likes

I don’t blame him. I’m solo quite often. And outside of the my horde Duel junkies friends. I’ve meant very few horde that will honor the 1v1.

3 Likes

I will take you up on a friendly 5v5.:cowboy_hat_face:

A-team vs The Unit

1 Like

No, because boomies are garbage at 1v1s when the meta is melee dominated. And WoW is a team based game. I mean, we get whining if we run around in raids and then people whine that we are running around in 5 mans. I mean there are more than 5 horde in each shard so at least we are doing small scale.

1 Like

Soo
 I repeat my last question. Would you like to do a friendly 5v5? :cowboy_hat_face:

A-team versus the Unit

3 Likes

Understood. It’s just hard for me to relate, as I roll solo all the time. Yes, even solo on my Enhancement Shaman!

3 Likes

:fearful::fearful::fearful::cold_sweat::scream:

2 Likes

You’re one of those that likes to watch the world burn

Howdy! :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like