Duskwood is horde owned

Calling all HORDE:
This is a war; is it not? As we strike the Alliance on new fronts, let us not forget the old. To Duskwood: Let the new races feel the sweet release of death as we claim their lands and kill those which they sought to protect. I challenge all members of the HORDE to take up arms and keep a constant fight in Duskwood. Let no level go un-killed, Lure 120s to their deaths and back all members of the Horde at all times. Little by little and zone by zone, we will kill the ally scum and make them cower in fear as we ride from conquest to brutal conquest. May WPvP rein!!!FOR THE HORDE

2 Likes

I think we should take over stormwind. Let the sheep eat their grass.

5 Likes

Horde gets farmed in duskwood.

6 Likes

In classic, my Horde Hunter will be eating lowbies in Duskwood using Eyes of the Beast.
Oh the memories!!

1 Like

Gankers always say this, but then the Night elf druid gankers in Hellfire always shadowmeld flightform even in 1v1s.

1 Like

Maybe on your server/shard. Not the case for Turalyon

I still can’t believe Blizzard flagged the original post as spam, It had been going for over a year. Many Horde and Alliance contributed ideas and some good old fashioned trash talk.

You want my blood tauren, than come and claim it.

Stand as one! For the Alliance!

6 Likes

I approve of threads like this.

We need to continue the assault on duskwood at all costs.

3 Likes

The guards in duskwood know to lay down their weapons and torch’s when I stroll through…I even go kill the quest giver by the collapsed tower…I collect tears in duskwood.

6 Likes

I want to know why the alliance does not have a counter. There’s got to be droves of horde leveling .

I got ganked a few times on my lowbie belf in tarren mill…but it pails in comparison to what I’ve seen in duskwood.

1 Like

HORDE BIAS!!! nah I’m just kidding. I think Tanarus was always a good ganking spot.

1 Like

Yeah it just isn’t the same on Alliance. Tried to restart some Crossroads action, barely any Horde questing out in the Barrens and no one from Orgrimmar came running. Duskwood is where it is at, no matter what faction you play: always a battle raging in Duskwood.

1 Like

Girl please wait till I get home from work.

I’ll be in Ashenvale, killin ur alts.

1 Like

Read that as something to do with a cows bum.

Tanaris perhaps?

2 Likes

It sounds better if you read it with a little bit of a Southern draw.:cowboy_hat_face:

Oh yes thats the one. :grinning:

1 Like

Now I know you didn’t say that because I’ve been terrorizing SW for four good years off-and-on.

Will not stop or deter me from WPvP. Was a very nice forum post and it was taken down as we pointed out flaws and mistakes in the new WM system. Many people contributed to the original post in a cordial and polite manner, but Blizzard hates when you point out their faults.

ANYWAYS…BACK TO THE WHOLE POINT OF THE POST:

DUSKWOOD IS HORDE OWNED! Calling all Brothers and Sisters of the Horde, unite and take the Alliance lands by force!

LOK’TAR OGAR!

2 Likes

Horde are just too spread out. While like 90% of Alliance 20s go through Darkshire, Horde is scattered more evenly between like 5 zones. A-vale used to be “our” Duskwood, but lots of people skip it now because it’s rather inefficient regardless of mode.

1 Like

I was trying to help you out is all. Don’t be shocked when you get a suspension though.

As far as the topic on hand, how exactly will your call to action fix “flaws and mistakes” with WM? Let’s make sure I’m following your line of thought: you’re not happy with something in the current game’s design. Specifically, something related to Warmode. And your “solution” is to get people to camp a lowbie leveling zone? A zone that is camped regularly by potatoes already, I might mention.

I like your plan. In fact, you’ve inspired me! I’m not happy with some recent changes made by AT&T to my service. I challenge everyone to not stand for AT&T’s flawed services! Everyone should ride around their neighborhood and throw overripe bananas at children waiting to catch the bus! We will not be silenced!

:roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Not gonna lie, Nomak.

Your banana plan sounds like a lot of fun.

1 Like