Dungeon finder will give 1% of max xp upon completion

yea but they already put that in for wrath classic day 1.

Ah, so the first daily dungeon bonus is missing, but otherwise all is fine.

Well sort of the one we have in wrath sucks majorly. When they first added the satchels in Cata they were pretty awesome, until DPS complained and got them nerfed…

1 Like

thank you i tried searching but i guess i wasnt looking close enough

Numerical values mean nothing on a ptr

It’s a red herring. It doesn’t matter. The main change is RDF. This is basically a first daily dungeon bonus when you beat the dungeon. It’s like the first BG bonus, it just awards a lil extra and some trifling arena points when you win the bg.

i honestly don’t care for a bonus… it’s a bonus, i just want to do the damn dungeons its better than getting no exp for not doing it bc groups plus we’ll still have jj leveling isn’t that bad rn.

99% nerf? You want a full level from doing a single dungeon at level 70? The mobs in dungeons are almost all elites and so give extra exp and the bosses give exp comparable to quest experience but are infinitely repeatable. That’s why chain running GD is currently the fasted way to level even with out the extra exp at the end.

I wouldnt mind this at all. One of the complaints against rdf is that ppl will only use them to level and never go out into the world. Imo dungeons should be used for gearing not for gaining extra exp. Just my opinion though. Ppl should be able to level however they want. Normally the que times are long enough that ppl end up questing while they are waiting anyway and those that set around and wait for the que to pop are the minority.

Thats good to know. I am pumped for LFD.

1 Like

There are zones I love and will level in no matter what. Ghostlands is one of them. Arathi. Borean Tundra. Most of northrend is cool actually. The whole reason I wanted wrath was for the old zones like the barrens and old dungeons like SM and old deadmines.

Is the difficulty & xp/hr of this version of the game your preferred leveling experience? Particularly through leveling through dungeons?

I guess I could see not liking the speed of Retail, but the experience will be more or less the same, if you’re using Dungeon Finder to level, and that’s a pretty stark contrast to Classic Era where you have to form groups and move throughout the world to spam dungeons, or HC where you are unable to spam dungeons while leveling (not my personal favorite).

Anyway, good luck with your request!

Yep.

and lower levels the value even less bonus is if its popping quick its efficient xp per hour.

My s. priest closed out her tour of arathi earlier this week. At some point you can spend more time going back and forth between hammerfall and the keep than the damn killing on the quest.

And you get sent there 3+ times. In my ideal wow…that dude would give all them at once. Let us make a day of it there really.

the mobs between are now almost useless green if not actually useless grey. so you jsut num lock autorun that crap.

RDF if a jumping night can be out of SM, to another dungeon. The mobs are dying with almost no downtime between runs.

And they are properly scaled now. No more grey trash that knocked you off your mount. Even more wasted time there.

Ah, yes… 1 level per run… makes sense…

2 Likes

So you say it gives 1% and want to buff it 100x… So you want to gain an entire level from running one dungeon?

RDF is broken/bugged on ptr, its not the real values…they said they will fix it

He wants a full level JUST from the dungeon completion - he’ll get an extra 3-4 bars from killing the mobs. So 6 dungeons to go from 70-80 doesn’t seem broken at all right?

Except that it’s not 50% of a level for 50 dungeons - since you’d get 3-4 XP bars per dungone - 50 dungeons would be 50% of a level from bonus PLUS another 150-200 bars of XP (7.5-10 levels)

3 Likes

Yeah and I also realize I hate questing. I’ve had decades to “enjoy” Azeroth, its stories, and scenery etc.

I want my alt at endgame and I want it ASAP.

So yeah, it’s not enough. I want 25-33% of my level xp for completing the pug dungeon.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Is joyous journey on the ptr? Numbers seem low with JJ and the fact most will have full rested xp on alts by the time RDF is put in the game.

1 Like

Can’t be happy they added rdf. Complainers always will find something else to complain about.

2 Likes