Dungeon finder will give 1% of max xp upon completion

If compared to CTA BG its feeling a bit low.

But BG has aggravation costs lol. WSG can be xp. But WSG can also be several minutes of rez cancels till the other side realizes they can run final flag to win.

Or…the farmed can cancel rez for the next 10 minutes and keep on watching youtube lol. I’ve done that more than once lol.

I don’t feed and I needed the xp. Cancel, cancel, lets watch a old favored epic rap battle of history, cancel…

Addressing your comment about how this isn’t a fair complaint, I agree with you and only because i cant say to a certainty how much xp the mobs will give on release if its good then theres no real issue but if mob xp is bad in dungeon finder groups then this becomes an issue, I think wrath needs ease of access. I am truly happy that dungeon finder is finally coming back to wrath but i dont see why some people are getting angry at my opinion on this -99% xp nerf

1 Like

Why should you get a bonus for doing a dungeon? It already drops better loot than questing.

It was about as much as turning in a single normal quest, not an elite quest, not a dungeon quest just a normal turn in 10 bear butts quest.

1 Like

because thats how it was in wrath

2 Likes

i do recall there being a time where it was just a single quests worth of xp but i remember the completion xp being extremely high at the beginning, i also remember winning a bg in wrath was a guaranteed level

1 Like

You get something, though.

I cannot express enough how happy i am to have dungeon finder and be able to play the game easier, its just that as a healer main having to go through a dungeon that takes 20-30 minutes for 1% max xp reward upon completion is extremely unrewarding but hey lets hope they dont interfere with mob xp and it actually be a good farm

1 Like

also if you Q as dps and the dungeon Q takes 5-20 minutes then another 20-30 to complete, is 35-50 minutes of time really worth a completion bonus of 1% xp in the 70s

1 Like

What does ‘should be similar’ mean? That you personally feel it should be equal to questing speed? Or that it actually was higher in original Wrath?

you need to provide evidence that the bonus amount of XP is wrong. otherwise your claim is unfounded and nothing more than anecdotal memories (that very often turn out to be wrong).

4 Likes

this isn’t a scientific theory or complicated equation this is advocating for dungeon completion bonus to be more than 1% of total xp bar in the 70 bracket my memories of the game shouldn’t have anything to do with that being changed

1 Like

…and what is questing speed? 5 quests per hour? 10?

but you claimed that it actually gave more in wrath. that’s more than advocating.

try asking the other guy who was saying very similar things claiming the xp it gave for proof cause you aren’t going to get any from me i just remember being a dumb little kid who was able to level all the classes with ease very fast, maybe it will be as fast as i remember it but essentially doing 50 dungeons to get 50% of a level doesn’t seem accurate

1 Like

I looked up the actual numbers from 3.3.5. Your first random dungeon of the day gives 33,100 XP and 14g80s. Successive random dungeons completed the same day give half that amount, which would be 16,550 XP and 7g 20s.

This means that it is not a bug.

2 Likes

The only bonus on it should be for whichever role takes the longest to fill, aka tanks.

i would appreciate it if you linked the source of the numbers also i wasn’t the one who claimed that it may have been a bug and trust me when i say i hope i’m wrong i hope the leveling allows more people who otherwise wouldnt or couldnt to play, im still hoping for realm clusters without layering like vanilla-classic

1 Like

Sure. This is dated August 13, 2010. https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Dungeon_Finder?oldid=2333201#Rewards

2 Likes

That didn’t even exist in original Wrath. That wasn’t until Cata.