Dunemaul Alliance Reconnections

Guild: Rubber Duckies

Main: Shadedork (N.elf druid)
Alts: Arcanamagore (Gnome mage), Jackovasaur (Draenei shaman)

Looking for all old guildies, incl. Lucy/Lucizhealer, Donomairge, Ruul, Bryeanna, Cyndel, Pykel, Getty, Fryloc, Damsmooth and everyone else I’m forgetting right now! I miss you guys!

Whats poppin!
I saw briana and citizen’s posts. Yeah unfortunately i have a bunch of RL friends rolling horde so peer pressure …

But i do still keep in touch with Ruil, Fuzzwobble, and Delecroix.

Glad to hear yall are still dunemaul forever. I think im in the facebook group.

Keep in touch!

Hes still around and im in a guild with him

Bara - Priest -Resolution Guild
Field Marshal

Going horde this round but just posting names hopeful to see:
Sillymug
Marcidious
Gillian
Rhema
Whitewolf
Duzra (cant remember exact name, was Grand Marshal Warlock)
Furo
Flip
Staffman
Invidious
Baraccuss
Hopefeather
Kakala
Cryect - The druid who made? the original Damage meter i think

1 Like

I can barely remember most peoples character names. Lol so long ago! I remember travisty and Zak! I was a warrior so I remember Kowl was my class leader.

Do you remember a Paladin in KG whose name began with a T ? We were buds but lost contact.

Hey Jinxed! Remember my boyfriend at the time… Bika? lol I’ll have to tell him I talked to you. He stole your character name on another server iirc.

Hi, Lunaar! That would be Citadel.
Crimsonheart (1st GM I remember)
Livret (Became GM after Crimsonheart left)
Moonstears
Kamell
Mylilvixen
Deselm aka Sivas
(Possibly) Yefei, (I’m looking through some ancient screenshots and looking at names, lol).
(Possibly) Kindrea
A good number of us left for Alliance Champion after that. GM was Creeger

1 Like

@Zuriell You better be in Ironforge serving ice cold milk and tasty cupcakes in your fishing chair!

1 Like

Hahaha Nice how have you been

i’m still in touch with Invidious, he doesn’t play much anymore. Came back to horde last year, casually, but hasnt touched the game in over 3 months.

1 Like

Hello Ladies you all Remember Maxmo and Felrwin Max was human pally and Fel was nightelf rouge looking for anyone from Ministry would love to reconnect with my buddy’s from down under.

Hi all,

Macnerd - Human Mage here. I will be playing with Death Jesters on Pagle (PVE - Eastern Time) if anyone is interested. Cool to see so many old names on here!

3 Likes

I was in Stormrider with Akutagawa as well.
I was a NE Druid named Ethica. Got in to the guild through my friend Tanwen (NE Rogue)
gts XD

1 Like

Hey Bara! Long time no see! :smiley:

1 Like

Marcidious checking in!

I vaguely remember those days, but Tanwen is a name I recognize. I wonder if Aku still plays

I just saw the reply, I definitely remember you! I hope you’ve been well. Are you playing Classic? If so, what server are you going to? Greenhour (mage - I think you would remember him) and I have created characters on Whitemane.

As I just said to Getty, I just saw your reply. How have you been? I clearly remember you as well as Cyndell and Pykel. I just talked to Pykel the other day and it looks like he’s going to a PVE server, Pagle I think, with his retail guild. Greenhour, if you remember him (mage), and I have created characters on Whitemane. I have no idea what happened to Dono but Ruil is one of my real ID friends and he hasn’t logged on now for two years. What’s up with Fryloc by the way?

If you do create characters on Whitemane, I’ll have a warrior named Berock and of course a paladin named Briana! Take care.

Yes, I believe he was in Duckies… can’t remember for sure. However, I do clearly remember playing with a Razdek. Haven’t heard from him since back in those days.

Wait, he wasn’t the same Australian as Fuzzwobble, was he?

Scars, I didn’t see your post and the system won’t let me reply directly. What server are you going to play on? What have Ruil, Fuzz, and Delecroix said, are they planning on coming back?

I hope you’re doing well by the way, it’s been a long time!

1 Like