Dunemaul Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Dunemaul (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

2 Likes

Pyrah, Human mage, Rank 10 PvP grind/group

I used to play a Dwarf rogue named Killersavant.

I’m looking to hopefully find some of the following old friends to see if they still play:
Smackem - Dwarf warrior and I believe he had a wife who played a dwarf priest.
Grade - Dwarf Paladin - I just remember the constant PvP and that Marshall armor
Andiunx I think… I believe this person was a warrior and leader of the first guild I joined (the Punishers or the Brotherhood, my memory is a bit blurry on this)
Brennan - Dwarf Hunter who was the leader of the Altus Praesul guild.

I used to also play with my younger brother, Kelvallour, who was a dwarf paladin.

I’m hoping some of you are still out there!

1 Like

Used to play a dwarf warrior named Optixx. Was in a guild called The old Knights for a while. Bounced around to a few other guilds as well. Looking for anyone who myself or my good friend Beelzebub (Human Paladin) used to play with. Hope to reconnect with some of you

Update: We are on Herod Alliance!

Characters:

1. Prancer - Night Elf Hunter
  2. Oppressor/Gunit - Dwarf Warrior

Guilds:

1. Dawn of Honor
  2. Voices of Authority
  3. The Stampede

Hit me up on discord (Kami#7675) or Bnet (Kami#12791) if you are interested in playing again.

We got a few old Dunemaul guys rolling Alliance already with us, and we plan on raiding again with our guild led by Falsehope.

5 Likes

Whats up man? Its been along time. i miss the Doh days

i was Savior gnome warlock

1 Like

Scienz, gnome warrior. Force of retribution.

Etna, Nightelf Rogue. Rank 7 PVP, lived in the Battlegrounds and Open World PVP.

Uhro - Dwarf Paladin
Guild - Trouble

Rocket Helm at the Blacksmith

Happy Lobby Day!

1 Like

Ready - Gnome mage guild Altus Praesul.
Xfered to Oceanic when the aussie servers opened

I was only leveling during Vanilla and was more prominent in BC but here goes!

Damur - Night Elf Druid
Kontinuo - Draenei Priest

Guilds:

• The Elite Swordsmen

• Dawn of Serenity

1 Like

Lunaar - Human Prot Warrior

I was active during classic, but looking to say hi to some old guildies from the BC era. I was a main tank for our guild, but I can’t remember the name of it for the life of me!

I remember a few people from it like Livret and Kamil/Kamile.

Either way, nice to see all the old Dunemaul people here!

Hey Savior!

Good to see you around. A few people have already reached out to me since I posted yesterday. (Ionsaire, Blooddiamond, Darksin) Sols/Linksil may even come back for the initial launch!

Like I said, add me on bnet or discord and I might setup a discord server for us to chat and catchup.

1 Like

Mikerelder and Miker, both palies, Shinigami

5 Likes

I played a Human Warlock named Sisceleste. Only did leveling in Vanilla and was more active in BC.

Edit: Was in the guild Venom

I was SirDude/Asciiguy - Human Paladin

Was in many guilds, looking for a fellow human Paladin friend that was in Kingsguard. His name started with a T but that’s all I remember. If anyone else knew me then feel free to say hi.

Played Human Paladin named Rees

Guild: Thunderfury Pirates

1 Like

Name: Holylink
Race: Human
PvP: Rank: 7, Knight-Lieutenant
One of the early raid guilds / first guilds. I remember was, Dawn Of Serenity But I know I was in others but sadly can’t remember how to spell them =(

Hope to run into my old friends / make new ones <3 Cheers

Dwarf Hunter named Citizen

hells satans, trouble, insurrection, shameless and whatever else we called ourselves.

I have not transferred off. Dunemaul til I die.

2 Likes