Dunemaul Alliance Reconnections

Tyrain Human Warrior.

Tons of folks I’d love to catch up with, particularly anyone in the old Magister crew.

I was GM of Magister for quite awhile and then moved on to Main tank for Austrailbrium through till the end of BWL wicked fun times.

2 Likes

you’d think i would…

RickyTinMar… Cinders… Who else was a Pally…

Come to think of it, I don’t remember if that was his in-game name. It may have just been his MSN Messenger name, but I remember it as being his in-game name too. I want to say his name was tryvause or something weird like that.

Classic name reservations are up, here’s the server list:

Available Realms for North America

Name Type Time Zone
Atiesh Normal Pacific Time
Mankrik Normal Pacific Time
Pagle Normal Eastern Time
Faerlina PvP Eastern Time
Fairbanks PvP Pacific Time
Herod PvP Eastern Time
Thalnos PvP Eastern Time
Whitemane PvP Pacific Time
Bloodsail Buccaneers RP Eastern Time
Grobbulus RP PvP Pacific Time

Ashorisha - NE Druid, used to raid but i can’t remmeber the guild name. Angryman was our raid leader i think? I was buddies with a dude named Lith, a human mage. <3 Can’t wait to see you all!

Where are Pup, Frosted, and Angryman

2 Likes

:kissing_closed_eyes:

Hey Metro, thanks! Those were good times. :two_hearts:

Nah, 90% sure he wasn’t Fuzzwobble. I only knew him to be a hunter.

My main during this time was a Human Warrior named Starscream… just want to see what everyone has been up to.

Name GpRogue
Guild <NoX> / <Nameless>

Rolling Rogue on Herod look forward to seein everyone that comes back!

Discord ID : Gpx#9603
BNet ID : PiffmanGP#1962

On Herod I will be
Gpx - Human Rogue
Gpxx - Dwarf Priest

someone took “Gp” :frowning:

4 Likes

Your name sounds familiar as fluxxx ( > ’ .’ )>

I was hoping you’d show up. How ya been?

Yes! I raided under Angryman for a while, but i cant remmeber the guild name.

1 Like

Ah dude i think i remember you, I was Ashorisha a NE Druid. Your name sounds familiar, random but i think we ran zul’farak and you got that axe that has the bug swarm debuff thing. Nothing to do with raiding but your name sounds super familiar ha

How u been? I’m going to be rollin on fairbanks horde this time around

Hey Rae, I was a Dwarf Hunter in EQ, Brettc - would love to meet up w/ some of the other hunters or others in there - Nightwing and another one, female NE starting with an M?

Truecarnage Orc Warrior - >The Wolf Pack< >High Warlord< oh wait this is alliance side… Hello to all you too reconnecting here :smiley:

3 Likes

Hoping i can find some old guildies whos names I can still remember:
Soulrendered
Daredevil
Solariss
Diotama
Roalnos

A lot others but its hard to remember everyone’s old character names!

2 Likes

Hi all, this is my toon that I played on for vanilla on Dunemaul, although then the name was Rannkin. I cannot remember most of the guilds I was in, although I do remember some of the people I have played with. Nihunter, Zackman, Mcpyro, Lilsquirmy off the top of my head. I was in Kingsguard for a bit (post subversion). Probably going to play on Grobbulous/Whitemane. HMU!!

1 Like