#DualSpec No not giving up

Then you joined a guild with those friends and they never let you raid. Eventually you realized they were just using you for the stuff you gave them and you quit. Your words not mine. No one can keep track of all their lies. Those sort of inconsistencies in your stories is how I know you’re lying.

I mean, you can’t compare.
I’m on Skeram, first month of TBC was an overflown of players, too many groups that you could chose where to go.

that still works in Faerlina, Whitemane and Benediction (Horde is kinda dying here tho).

LFG on skeram is like a farewell party, anyone leaving the server starts a monologue.

I don’t think I can PVP in Prot spec. So respec is needed to participate in BG. That would take 100g, meaning some time is lost farming to support that decision. It is equivalent to the queue wait time. In both cases, we spend time as servitude expense to enjoy BG.

I believe 20g is a more reasonable price. Pricing does influence consumer behaviour. It is reasonable to ask for cheaper or free spec change. I do hope Blizzard make some changes to facilitate easier access to different parts of the game.

1 Like

I farmed all honor on this warrior in Prot spec for Phase 1 and Phase 2. (65k twice).
Pretty doable.

Unless you wanna pump on BG, be like top killer etc.

Then again, you’re talking about min-maxing, then yeah, pay for it, don’t be cheap.

2 Likes

I got invited to one of the top raiding guilds during naxx, it wasn’t an invite from direct friends, I was offered a spot because my guild had fallen apart after downing KT and they were recruiting to finish filling their second second raid.

But you love to twist what I say to something I didn’t say to fit your agenda.

It’s OK, though, you are the all knowing master of my life right?

It’s called “reading comprehension”

1 Like

I’m trying to say the same thing in a slightly different way, hoping he might understand it this time.

“Liar” is more fun though.

1 Like

Which you seem to lack as you have not comprehended any of the reasons why people want dual spec.

Oh, we understand why people want it. They don’t want to spend gold.

And they are using false reasons to ty to push it through.

Like saying it will be a noticeable fix to the lack of tanks and healers.

It won’t, we know this from retail and history.

The lie that it will increase player participation. It won’t, it removes the participation of farming gold for respecs and increases content consumption, so in reality it will cause people to play less overall.

You reason for wanting dual spec boils down to “my gold bro!” And you try to hide it behind claiming it will fix other issues, that we know it won’t because we can look back at history, retail, and even current player burn out rates.

Like I said you don’t understand it, thanks for demonstrating.

Still takes me 1minute to get a full hc group asking in guildchat. Make friends and join a good guild no need for dual spec.

5 Likes

But with dual spec it might take, just might. Take only 59 seconds!

Yep because the only way to get a group should be with your guild, and oh yeah that has the same issue they won’t be willing to tank/heal just because.

Are willing to pay 100g for a guild tank/healer?

Time to connect all realms and update LFR to moderns version, and enable the ability to phase to leads realm. You people play on mega servers and complain about servers dying, but want to restrict yourselves from other player bases cause “muh nostalgia”.

hahahaha. k

Because people like you are lazy AF and want a pony.

1 Like

Connect “ALL” realms: no.

My suggestion on another thread was to connect some realms instead:

• Connect low pop realms (less than 10k population) - this is not CRZ, you can have guildies from other connected realms and trade items too. They become “one realm” without having to consolidate names etc.
  • Add Cross-realm dungeon groups
  • Add Cross realm zones for 1-60 content

And here I demonstrate how the realms could be connected:

Of course you can play around the realm connections to make 2-3 connected realm groups a lot better.

Dual spec is just a bait right now, no one really take serious or say “wow DUAL SPEC IS GOING TO SAVE WOW”. It is just “meh, I wanna switch spec with one button, no cost, no kappa”.

If you let them, they would “meh, I don’t wanna bother killing Vashj, too hard, might not get my loot… I wanna get the loot for badges” → Another WoTLK Feature.

They try to confuse you with the same faction battleground as it was a real problem in the game, even though they won’t admit.

Re-spec costs and re-spec on TBC are a non-issue they try as much to paint as a problem here. It wasn’t and it never will be.

1 Like

alliance paladins using seal of blood would disagree

1 Like

Yet you are perfectly happy with same faction BG’s.