#DualSpec No not giving up

But with dual spec it might take, just might. Take only 59 seconds!

Yep because the only way to get a group should be with your guild, and oh yeah that has the same issue they won’t be willing to tank/heal just because.

Are willing to pay 100g for a guild tank/healer?

Time to connect all realms and update LFR to moderns version, and enable the ability to phase to leads realm. You people play on mega servers and complain about servers dying, but want to restrict yourselves from other player bases cause “muh nostalgia”.

hahahaha. k

Because people like you are lazy AF and want a pony.

1 Like

Connect “ALL” realms: no.

My suggestion on another thread was to connect some realms instead:

• Connect low pop realms (less than 10k population) - this is not CRZ, you can have guildies from other connected realms and trade items too. They become “one realm” without having to consolidate names etc.
  • Add Cross-realm dungeon groups
  • Add Cross realm zones for 1-60 content

And here I demonstrate how the realms could be connected:

Of course you can play around the realm connections to make 2-3 connected realm groups a lot better.

Dual spec is just a bait right now, no one really take serious or say “wow DUAL SPEC IS GOING TO SAVE WOW”. It is just “meh, I wanna switch spec with one button, no cost, no kappa”.

If you let them, they would “meh, I don’t wanna bother killing Vashj, too hard, might not get my loot… I wanna get the loot for badges” → Another WoTLK Feature.

They try to confuse you with the same faction battleground as it was a real problem in the game, even though they won’t admit.

Re-spec costs and re-spec on TBC are a non-issue they try as much to paint as a problem here. It wasn’t and it never will be.

1 Like

alliance paladins using seal of blood would disagree

1 Like

Yet you are perfectly happy with same faction BG’s.

Yes, because that is a problem beyond player’s control to resolve.
Yours is just play the game, pay the re-spec costs with the humongous amount of gold you make by playing.

Your suggestion is for people to reroll to another faction they don’t like, abandon the character they like, pick up another character with race they don’t like.

Can’t you see how cringe it is your proposal at this point?

No it wasn’t there was 100% a player solution to the problem.

You got a QoL change and are now dumping on another QoL change because you are a hypocrite.

How is this any different than suggesting people play a spec they don’t want to play?

Oh and that problem was caused by people meta chasing not because they were super invested in playing horde. So yeah telling them to suck it up because playing horde wasn’t a guaranteed ticket to gladiator in arena would have been very reasonable.

No, it wasn’t. Again, your proposal is not feasible and it was causing players to actually stop playing and leave the game.

No, we didn’t. We got viability to play and back to be competitive as a faction, because the battlegrounds matter as we needed the honor gear (including the epic offsets) for Arena.

Are you for real?
You’re saying it is the same paying 50g to re-spec that to start from 0 on another faction because you can’t play BG?

People were stopping playing because they didn’t have time to spend 8 hours to play 8 Alterac valleys.

In 1 hour you can easily get 100g to pay both respecs.

Your comparsion is beyond reality and just shows us that you don’t play this game at al…

No it wasn’t. Classic META was being alliance for raiding and guess what, alliance was the dominant faction and still horde had longer queues.

You have to accept the fact the problem is alliance doesn’t queue for Battleground as much as horde players.

You basically proposing alliance having 80% players and horde 20% so maybe both will have same queue times.

I thought you were trolling, but I am convinced that you’re basically dumb AF at this point.

1 Like

Dual Spec won’t help you kill Vashj and Kael’thas, Ziryus.

So then it shouldn’t be a problem right as it doesn’t actually make anything easier?

It isn’t a solution either, so, it is just a waste of time for a non-needed non-TBC feature.

It actually is a solution just not a for problem you personally have.

Kind of like how same faction BG’s weren’t a solution to a problem a certain faction had.

So then why didn’t the queue times stay the same as they were in classic?

Oh right, a bunch of meta chasers switched factions.

HAHAHAHAHA

Same faction BGs were a solution to a problem the horde had, being unable to play in BGs unless you had 2+ hours to wait in a queue which isn’t a small problem.

Your bias is showing.

You got a QoL change for horde(which had multiple in game solutions already) not different than people who want dual spec.

You are just too much of a hypocrite to admit it.

It is not a problem.
Re-spec costs are a non-problem.

TBC design doesn’t need you to re-spec, that was introduced on WoTLK with the new game design “bring the player, not the class”.

Here is why it didn’t stay the same in classic:

PvP gear isn’t actually good for PvE (except for warrior/druid tanks).

Alliance players naturally don’t play PvP, even with majority faction on Classic horde still had queue times while alliance was instant.

Your idea of “horde has more people” = longer queues is wrong. The reason is: alliance don’t queue up.

If alliance queued up more for BGs, then horde wouldn’t have longer queues (in classic wouldn’t have queues at all).

So yes, same faction battlegrounds resolve this problem.

Absence of brain, to be more precise.

To you, your bias is showing.

Obviously a lot of people do have a problem with the current respec situation. That you personally don’t doesn’t mean it isn’t a problem for others. Just like how horde queue times weren’t a problem for alliance players but were clearly a problem for horde.

Trying to pretend one was a needed change and one is just a QoL change that isn’t needed is what makes you a hypocrite.