Dual Spec Vendor Disabled

P3 is already live? Wth Blizz.

When are we going to see a comment about those who purchased it and never received dual spec and are out 50 gold? Either make it right or make a statement. It doesnā€™t seem like communication is something your team likes to do.

I hope you were 1 of those people.

They have always, for as long as I can remember, loaded the patches in on Tuesday but lock 95% of the content until Thursday.

They need to ensure the patch loads correctly, there are no critical bugs, etc etc.

You cannot earn XP until Thursday but all class changes are now active.

1 Like

"Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us and Iā€™m sorry that we could get back to you any sooner.

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us regarding the issue you encountered where you did not obtain Dual Spec due to purchasing this while in combat. The original issue which caused this has been fixed and you should not encounter this again. Should you encounter this again, please submit a bug report:

Customer support is unable to compensate or reimburse any gold lost as a result of this issue. We understand that this is not the answer you are hoping to hear as this is not a small amount of money but it is the only answer customer support can provide.

Thanks once again for giving me a nudge. Once more, we apologize for the wait, so thank you for your patience.

Best regards,"

RIP to the gold spent hours prequesting to get for this to be scuffed SOLID Blizz CS as always released a fail and no solution provided. How hard is it to see who clicked the quest, lost gold and got nothing?

Why do I have a feeling you made this up? Lol

Thanks the wait? It hasnā€™t even been 24 hours. Arenā€™t CS tickets usually weeks to respond?

Either way. Just chill.

Ive always been of the mindset to not release communication until you have a fix. Thereā€™s no point in ruffling feathers unless you have good news.

No point to make it up lol just letting others know what they are doing regarding this. I put a ticket in through item loss which is typically a fast response time. But if your like me and had 51g to your name at least you can start farming again since you arenā€™t getting it back.

This one is an exception to, and a direct consequence of, the ā€œexploit early, exploit oftenā€ philosophy.

1 Like

Thereā€™s plenty of point in making it up. Hence why people make things up and why I assumed you made it up.

Good thing the wsg ashenvale quest is daily! Right now itā€™s 2g a pop. I did it on my 5 40s yesterday for a smooth 10g combined.

Easiest money of my life!

1 Like

they sent me the same response this morning :confused:

It feels like something thats not on CS to resolveā€¦ because then it gets SUPER messy. If CS starts handing out random 50g, then how do you know who got the 50g vs who didnt. its a gigantic mess.

Its better for CS to shut everyone down, and wait for the devs to provide a solution that fixes everyone at once.

They are running on short time, Iā€™m quitting if I donā€™t get a resolution before p3 drops.

They canā€™t even come here to tell us why they killed an entire server, donā€™t set your expectations too high. 8 days left of my sub and iā€™m out.

Press X for doubt.

Times two.

Disabled as in does not work, or disabled as in ret paladin playerā€™s brain kind of disabled?

Godspeed young priest.

You will be missed.

Godspeed young rogue.

You will be missed.

Iā€™m sure itā€™s been stated, but youā€™re not getting your money back. Thereā€™s a thread on Reddit with a ticket from customer support saying basicallyā€¦we canā€™t reimb you.

Should have atleast came out and stated it not from a CS but an actual GM explaining the bug and situation. One post that is the same for everyone isnā€™t the resolution that it needed for this big of a bug.

So a GM stating youā€™re not getting a reimb isnā€™t enough for you to realize youā€™re not getting a reimb?

Iā€™d insert a screenshot showing you if you really canā€™t believe it, but I canā€™t.