Dual Spec Vendor Disabled

Show me where they openly state that the bug is what caused the gold sink and they are not going to remediate a solution for those who are affected by the bug.

I’ll show myself out if you can show me blue text from a GM like posted above instead of a customer service agent answering that ticket.

Wow. The delusion never ends.

I bet 9/10 griefs were shaman totems keeping ppl in combat.

See you back here in 10 days.

The shamans cant hurt you anymore young paladin.

when will server transfers be coming for people stuck on pvp realms.

I dont want to speak for the devs of course, but unlikely to ever happen. There are two PvE servers in NA. One is a mega server with no space as it is, and the other is a RP PvE server which would rather not have its small community disrupted by PvP players who dont RP.

I would imagine you are stuck until probably somewhere deep into level 60. Maybe AQ/Naxx

Not sure really what to tell you pal. My sub runs out in 8 days, this is purely due to the lock/execution of CB. Season of Disappointment. I’ll likely return for Cata.

Its tough, i get it but like… they created CB hours after launch because the main RP PVP server was flooded.

its not anymore, so its time to rejoin them.

I always figured that would happen, but a little communication from the devs at the start probably wouldnt have been a bad thing.

Its unfortunate but they have to lock CB in order to open free xfers or bots will swarm, pick all the herbs and xfer to CS and profit. Necessary evil.

it’s not ridiculous that they aren’t compensating people. what’s ridiculous is they seriously have zero quality control and this bug actually got through to live :expressionless:

They tried to do something fun and get people out to Tanaris to the docks.

Yeah, probably should have QC’d it but no PTR these things happen.

Hopefully folks get their gold back but idk.