Dual Spec.. please?

I played a protection/retribution paladin And I remember a good portion of the mobs.

It’s been a moon to a lot of heart CC like sheep No yes it did depend on the mob And what heroic you are doing.

But specifically what I remember being the worst pain the butt was interrupting before A heel went off.

Or spell reflect went off Now granted it’s been a very long time 2012?.

Off the top of my head I think is when cata Released And yes some heroics were easier than others so it did depend.

But one that sticks out to me the most Is is stone core With that stupid 2nd boss which was literally so difficult that instead of actually trying to kill him people would just glitch him out.

I don’t remember exactly off the top of my head how the mechanic worked I just remember it was really specific and if you screwed up you Wiped.

No one’s making you read my posts

I didn’t play warlock, but I am aware of the glyph.

Some mobs were fear immune. But not to many of them.

Ret Didn’t have much CC, but plenty of mobs could be CCed.

we had hammer of Justice And repentance and an interrupt Is that I can’t even remember the name of right now

That’s all and I remember quite a lot of mobs were immune to repentance

And those mobs were also immune to seduce.

I think it was called rebuke, not sure though.

Not all of them were immune to seduce and fear. A handful of mobs yes, but most mobs could be CCed.

That sounds familiar Though is this there is a lot of mobs that were just immune to Is hard CC.

And honestly I remember specifically it just being either interrupt this thing or we will all die.

Or It being a dps race kill this thing before it does this thing and we all die.

Or it’s not significant and we just don’t deal with it That’s gently the 3 scenarios I was put in 90% of the time.

Yeah…I ain’t touchin’ that one…

Given what you will touch that is a compliment :slight_smile:

Given your sarcasm, I think Zipzo is right

Yeah I know right I really hope they do add it in Maybe by face 3 #Duel speck

I’m actually not entirely sure of what hes talking about But I’m sure I’ll find out later.

Yeah they were Like I said I remember it being just a interrupt fis interrupt fest overall.

Correct it’s all about the challenge. With a very figured out game I’m surprised not more people want a challenge.

Even playing a DPS spec like melee hunter can be challenging in its own way as you try to push your damage and make new discoveries.

2 Likes

Hello I agree

You should be fine with this misquote then because people can just click the arrow and check /facepalm

How about supporting accurate adult discussion rather than putting a vote for deceptive tactics … WoW forums - the 4chan of gaming discussion.

Its funny because im not sure id want the 48% winloss 1300s druid on my team in a bg either.

I don’t arena in classic, but if I did, it wouldn’t be on a feral druid :slightly_smiling_face:. Of course, you know this, because if you’re using ironforge.pro you’d see the last time I played any games was back June/July (around the time arena released), and the only reason I did them was to pick up one item.

Also if you had any idea of my PvP history, pretty sure you’d be just fine with PvPing with me lol, but I won’t belabor this point because clearly your only goal is cheap shots by snooping irrelevant statistics lol.