Dual Spec.. please?

:banana: :monkey:

1 Like

I listed 3 potential alternatives that I came up with, and asked for feedback and for others to share their ideas for alternatives. To which I was told my multiple people (both pro and anti-dual spec) that an alternate version would never happen because either they just wanted a copy/paste of WoTLK dual spec or because blizzard wouldn’t/couldn’t create a custom system for TBCC.

If most pro-dual spec players have “already agreed to the compromise” of an alternate version of dual spec, why didn’t that thread get much attention or likes from pro-dual spec players?

1 Like
1 Like

Guys guys guys. Maybe we don’t get dual spec in tbc. WHICH IS A OKAY. BUT WHAT IF we get dual spec in season of mastery. Does this tickle y’all’s fancy?

1 Like

So pro dual spec players are totally on board with an alternate version of dual spec, but don’t support a thread about dual spec alternatives?

1 Like

:clown_face:

1 Like

So then what is it? Are you pro dual spec or not?

Good instincts.

1 Like

Can’t you read? I very specifically said most of those in favor of dual spec have agreed to the compromise of putting it on a cool down for those who have a problem with it being used in raids. That was the main point you made in the post I replied to. I have no idea what your other points are, if I think they are needed, or if they pose a problem. At this point an extended discussion of possible alternatives is futile since those against dual spec are against it in any form what so ever. I’m guessing that most people didn’t disagree with your thread. Most people ignored it for that reason.

1 Like

I don’t know how else to say it, Feywaif.

:fishing_pole_and_fish:

1 Like

I enjoyed classic :slight_smile:

Lies, you couldn’t possibly enjoy the game without dual spec!

At least of you are to believe the people begging for it lol.

I don’t care what changes they make in SoM just like I don’t care what changes they make to Shadowlands or any expansion after it. I don’t care what they do to games I have no intention of playing

1 Like

No it’s not, the advantage from world buffs is far more than you’ll get from trying to game dual spec.

It’s really not rocket science, most of your raid will be in one spec the entire time regardless, because, wait for it, they get nothing from switching specs. The weird alternate reality you live in where a couple tanks/healers switching to dps occasionally is somehow the same as an entire raid with ZG/Ony buff must be real interesting, but it’s unfortunately entirely fictional.

2 Likes

Dual spec still gives an advantage. So people will abuse it.

What advantage?

It’s horribly unfair for tanks and healers to have a more enjoyable experience obviously.

What’s particularly stupid about the “people would be forced to dual spec” is that the people who would be using it are also ironically the people who are most likely to want to have it anyways, IE the tanks and healers.

1 Like

It was explained in detail earlier in this very thread, I’m not typing it out for a 10th time.

And it was explained why it’s dead wrong, the majority of your raid will be in one spec the entire time regardless of dual spec.

1 Like

In that case you probably gave a non-answer or one that was thoroughly debunked by Ziryus or Delimicus.

Simply restating something that was debunked doesn’t make it true. Try again next time.

1 Like