Dual Spec.. please?

I know you’re not I sent that message to somebody else Not you if I was sent to you my apologies I could have sworn a clicked on a different player.

No I know you’re not on my side of the argument I mean Ah The Druid

I’m really bad with names too so I have feeling if I try to say a thing I’ll say it wrong

1 Like

Yes, we can all see how “civil” you are capable of being quite clearly.

4 Likes

Well as far as the person I replied to is concerned yeah it is - that dude has posted in nearly every thread I’ve been in and some I haven’t and not to discuss but to say “hey Riger’s a well know obfuscator” “oh Riger is a known liar”. etc - threads where he knew I wasn’t reading his comments. Totally weird and creepy. It’s not even about this topic with him, he follows me around - and I’ve only just today found this out.

Anyway lets leave that be. It’s weird behaviour and not related to the topic. I called an amnesty and the only reason I am saying this is it doesn’t seem like this dude accepts the conditions.

1 Like

First sentence.

Second sentence.

:rofl:

So there’s literally stocking On the wow Forms Huh that’s and people ask me why I don’t post on my main character.

This is kind of one of the reasons in classic plus while I’m why I’m arguing against the return of the ring 14 grind.

I mean I played on a low pop PVE server Is and even on that server people working dedoxed and literally Spam reported.

Is and having their accounts temporarily banned is temporarily banned so yeah Yeah that that’s why I don’t post on my main character.

I get thread notifications and reply to this thread on a regular basis.

Which obviously means I’m stalking this person, right?

I looked over all the posts I blocked as I wanted to know if I had been harsh. Well in your case nah man. Like literally “Riger is a known liar everyone”. What the F is your problem?

2 Likes

OK I’m not saying you’re stalking anyone OK I’m not saying hes right I’m not saying hes wrong I am simply an observer ok.

I’m on here because I want dual speck in the game but that said If you really are going behind us back and talking about him yeah that’s pretty mean.

Again I’m not trying to pick sides in the war I am simply trying to have a discussion about a feature that I want in a game that’s all I’m trying to.

Oh, no, I was poking fun at it.

I respond to any number of people or notifications on this forum. Apparently that equates to stalking people, I guess? :rofl:

I don’t even care, I think he’s upset because he can’t really do much about people who disagree with him other than react this way.

OK that’s kind of the thing on forms when everything’s through texts it’s hard to tell when people are allegedly upset or not.

So Is cool I guess I don’t know what else to say if I mean honest

It’s not a bad spec either. It doesn’t do as well as Combat Swords, but that doesn’t mean it falls off completely.

If they took away the positional requirement, mostly that would make it so that players could play Assassination more easily in the PvE environment if they wanted, like leveling questing, dailies, etc.

I never get upset about anything here. It’s why I use a lot of emojis–I keep things in good spirits and even poke fun here and there with memes when people are rude or disgruntled.

It’s fun and others tell me they enjoy it as well.

Yeah but see the point is right it’s right let’s just pretend if they got rid of the requirement for you to have to be behind the target OK.

It still costs 50 energy right right and you’re not gonna have very good energy regeneration anyway and the damage just isn’t there the way it is in wrath.

Is like I played an assassination and combat rogyeah the damage is there but right now it just wouldn’t do anything like nobody’s going to play assassination because I’m going to play assassination because they just don’t have to be behind the target you know.

You don’t seem to understand necessary is no longer a requirement to justify changes.

Oh, he’s already been through all that.

He just likes bringing this stuff up again like nobody said anything to him in the past. Redhead does it, Zipzo does it, Riger does it. This truly is a matter of, “If I say this enough times, eventually it’ll become true!”

I start every conversation with rational argument and no insults. If I see people not engaging in honest debate and insulting others I spice up my rational argument with insults. You get what you give. That’s not going to change.

Well when one of the most common arguments against dual spec is solely that people are just lazy/entitled it inevitably devolved into insults.

1 Like

I think that’s true about any change. Though a majority might support it I doubt most people would have fought for the seal change or the drum nerf. The number of people who will come to the forum to fight for or against anything no matter how popular is a tiny faction of the players. I bring up dual spec in my server chats often to see what people say and I’ve never had anyone argue against it and several people agreeing that it should be added. And honestly, if you claim doing the same and getting lots of people against dual spec in your server chats I’ll think you’re lying.

Uuuuh how would you think this is true?

Every change made had a reason why it was deemed necessary, and those conclusions are at least easier to reach than one that demands dual spec.

There has been no “unnecessary” change made as of yet purely as a gift to the players for the purpose of increasing convenience

Which changes were unnecessary?

3 Likes

Other than all the unnecessary changes that have already been made? And blizzard flat out saying changes were on the board for TBC Classic?

No idea how I got that impression.

Mmhmm, necessary…yes…