Dual Spec.. please?

Excellent explanation

He cant that would require quotient points he doesnt have

No im not. I understand why people feel it should be in the game and why people FEEL it would be beneficial. I just DONT AGREE. Its simple really

4 Likes

Yeah maybe however people realize very quickly how exploitable was and just because it was their back on day doesn’t mean it was good for the game.

World buffs caused a very toxic meta like it or not Phase 2 overworld PDP literally destroyed PVP servers on mass.

Servers With even a little faction and balance everyone started leaving them very quickly that’s why we have so many servers with literally 100% hoard or very close to it.

Class balance I don’t even want to go there yeah Warriors are bloody broken as all Hag There is no such thing as threat control so that’s why there are so many people that just don’t understand Hey let tank get agro 1st.

Yeah Just because it was the way back the day doesn’t mean ithis doesn’t mean it’s good and I would make the same argument with lack of dual speck.

And don’t even get me started on the PVP system that thing can go burn And the most deep dark abyss a wherever it crawled out of.

You know a system is bad when you even Really serious pvp Players say never again That should tell you how bad that system was designed.

It wasn’t good for anyone and quite bringley should have been removed My point is #NoChanges Was overall bad for the game.

Except there’s a huge difference between world buffs and dual sp Is robuffs on average provided you with a 20% increase to your DPS and healing.

I don’t care what spec you are or 2 specs you have there is no way in heck you are providing your raid with that much of a difference in DPS.

Over all Is one different speck cannot provide the whole raid with that type of damage increase there’s just no combination of talents from.

Or even combination of buffs that you can give your ray party overall that’s going to increase the overall damage of everybody by that much.

It’s just not mathematically possible there’s no way

Duly noted, but no one is trying to convince you.

2 Likes

It proves more than a bunch of nobodies claiming everyone (aka: insignificant minority) wants dual spec in TBC.

I think you mean the “majority.” But I only know this because I’ve looked at the data:

2 Likes

I would love dual spec.

2 Likes

Critchicken and tree!

Hopefully they’re doing more than 20% higher dps as the oomkin :rofl:

Most people would, but, haters gonna hate.

3 Likes

wtb dual spec asap

3 Likes

Dual spec WTB ASAP!

3 Likes

I’ve talked to several healers and I have not met one That would hate duel speck why would healers hate duel speck?

If anything they would love it because then they could have a farming off speck?

Yeah you know what I mean as as in there’s no combination of specs That gives you the damage increase that world buffs ever would.

I mean come on Warriors with full robots were full robots were literally doing more damage than Warriors at level 70 what does that tell you.

So yeah I’m O see the sarcasm ha awesome haha congratulations you know what I mean by that

Most of us do And the more we talk about it the bigger chance we have for it to happen is for what to happen #DualSpec

As one of my guilds MTs i would love to be able to swap between prot for PVE and Arms for pvp. I had some of my friends doing arena last night, but i was prot. Sure i could have respecced but we raid tomorrow. 100g to do a couple of games for the night is a little too steep. Thats not a “choices are important” thing, thats an outdated mechanic preventing me from playing all aspects of the game.

3 Likes

You mean the bais polls that are easily manipulated?

1 Like

And world buffs became the meta.

Just as 2 raid specs with dual spec would become the meta.

But here’s a key difference.

World buffs were part of the design of vanilla.

Dual spec goes directly against the design goals of tbc as shown by the blue post provided earlier.

Do you want me to re link that post from the blue response that was from tbc?

Right, most of the hate seems to come from DPS who wouldn’t use dual spec anyways. And we have people like Rigor who will try to tank in a dps spec because screw the healers.

2 Likes

So now being against dual spec is some king of hate crime?

And if dual spec was in the game I would use it, but then, I might as well be playing a wotlk private server at that point because the game design intents of tbc will have been thrown out the window.

I don’t play tbcc to play tbc content with wrath game design. I play tbcc to play tbc with tbc game design.

Why are you a hater?

1 Like