Dual Spec Classic

Debate is 90% of what happens here. It’s by far the reason people come here, even if they deny it to themselves. I’m confident that I’ve made the more convincing arguments and those who think noticed that.

So if Blizzard never made a peep about the Fel Reaver Massacre, the players should just bend over and take it because they are obviously remembering it wrong? We shouldn’t post on the forum or comment on the screwed up state of the game? To say your comments are that of a lickspittle would be being kind.

Talk to me when you hit level 60. I’m a forum genius.

Posts video that he claims proves his point

Realizes it actually does the opposite

Claims it’s a glitch

I’ve actually said the opposite. You’re not paying attention.

I’ve already hit level 60 4 times in vanilla before bc came out, little classic kiddie. Did mommy even let you play back then because it had a mature rating? Probably not.

Oh sure you did. Sure lol.

But according to you, blatantly obvious non-Vanilla behavior is only non-Vanilla if Blizzard confirms it. You don’t get to rewrite our history, sport. I hate to be the one to tell you that, but your gaslighting doesn’t fly with me. Blizzard doesn’t need to confirm my life experiences, nor those of other players, in order for them to be valid. (Doubly so since Blizzard apparently has no idea what it’s even doing with Classic. WoD mount speeds? TBC item patches? Get real.)

It 100% proves my point lol wtf??

It wanders around for a solid 5 seconds aggroing and hurting NO ONE and only until it’s attacked does it hurt someone. Acting exactly it is right now

1 Like

He’s one of those retail players that come into classic forums just for the sake of arguing to argue. Like the OP of this post. My infernal 100 percent doesn’t do what that video does.

This is actually I bug I need to report tbh. Mine doesn’t stand stationary after it breaks. Even when I tell it to stay stationary, after it breaks it chases me down first. Could be a threat thing maybe?

How does farming gold that you send into the black hole of WoW stimulate the economy?

Would me farming gold and deleting it also stimulate the economy?

Anyhow… the main reason is because it creates an identity and makes your choice have impact because of the cost to change it. Do I agree? Meh… Would I like dual spec and dual spec ONLY implemented? Yes…Mostly because on PVP realms it would help dramatically with PvE tanking specs where those precious points go into defense or threat talents which are worthless for PVP and perhaps pressures them to go DPS.

Will it happen? No… so pick those precious talent points!

Since Blizzard has the only real reference client, yes that’s correct. All we can do is report bugs. We can’t confirm them because we don’t actually have a true vanilla reference. The only way we could actually confirm a bug is with some video evidence. But vanilla WoW videos weren’t all that common and were very low quality as I’m sure you’re aware.

And neither do you by insisting your issue is a bug, tiger.

Well I’m very fortunate I don’t need your approval then :sunglasses:

Perhaps no one has ever told you about how unreliable human memories are. Maybe you should look into that.

I’m sorry this is upsetting for you, Fel. But this is the situation we’re in. I’m not saying your particular issue with Infernals isn’t a bug. All I’m saying is that we have no power beyond reporting what we believe to be a bug.

Oh, and just for the record, I’m all for Blizzard commenting on these behaviors. But they don’t. Not even a “we’re working on it/looking at it”. They’ve decided that players should be treated like mushrooms- fed sh1t and kept in the dark.

You’re wrong and should feel bad for denying the shared experience of an entire community. We both KNOW druids weren’t getting mana burned in bear form in Vanilla, but you’re too busy giving Blizzard head to stand up for your experiences.

not really, no. the entire goal of classic is to be as authentic as possible to vanilla wow. it was never designed to be a hybrid of vanilla and retail.

The thing I don’t get is why do you care about bugs? You’re a level 94 warlock, even if you have bugs, you shouldn’t have a hard time getting into raid groups on your realm. Which classic realm are you on btw?

Rattlegore. We have Rag on farm, thanks.

I’m talking about the level 94 warlock. I must have miss clicked, sorry. Unless of course you are also posting on a level 94 warlock for some reason?

<— The level 94 warlock.

got a source on this claim? gold is easy to make, if you’ve already farmed all your gold for spells, mounts, and crafted gear, whats another 500g to break even after 10 respecs? (about 5 weeks for most people, faster for the hardcore).