Druids can get Werebear, my Warrior can't get its Flail

Exciting times for you, because now you can go in and give it a go on your guardian druid. I did do them on my bear before, this new version of the bi-pedal bear is really outstanding, so I will be doing the same thing as you :). Good luck in there!

1 Like

I main demo now, and I’m sad I didn’t get the skull at the time, but I’m fine with my aff staff. /shrug

No flail for you. Should have done it when it was current.

*Swings Flail around

Yeah guys its not unique enough to be included :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yesterday we didn’t even know we were getting the new bear skin. Give it some time

They specifically said they’re not allowing any of the other weapon skins.

2 Likes

No they should not make case by case, they should either do all of them or none.

They said that MT appearences would NOT be available to get after Legion was done, period, doesn’t matter if the bear is different.

Now they are adding the Bear, while at the same time saying that they won’t add the other rewards so people don’t feel cheated, thats just and excuse, by adding the bear they are contradicting themselfs even if they try to justify it, period.

1 Like

why?

Ok, if you feel that way why would they have to make that same contradiction repeatedly?

If he feels that way he can just not do mage tower at all.

1- Because the principle is: The MT mogs is exclusive to players that got back them, ALL THE MAGE TOWER REWARDS.

The werebear is as much as a MT reward as the flail and other weapons. They should never open one exception to one specific spec, even if there is good reasoning, if they feel like they should, they need to do it for every spec, all players deserve the same.

If the reasoning is scarcity of bear models, they should just have made a new model instead of adding back the Mage Tower.

2- It creates another problem, they either have to stick to their previous statement or completely give up on it, by choosing the middle term they get the worst of both worlds, they are treating specs differently.

I do not understand why they cannot just make another flail. Even an ugly one lol. I just want a swinging spiked ball attached to a stick.

1 Like

No, they can make what they think is the best decision for the game. Which is what they are doing.

They are being fair to all players. They aren’t prohibiting any player from earning the offered rewards.

No they don’t. That is a classic logical fallacy.

1 Like

Because that is a mage tower appearance.

they should!

If we use your logic, then no more staffs since they used a staff as a MT appearance. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Your last line sounds incredibly lame.

1- Sure, Blizzard only makes good decisions.

2- They are not, most players only play one class, even one spec

3- You saying its a fallacy doesn’t make it one.

The premise was: “The reward will become unavaiable after Legion”, the current fact: they are bringing back the very reward that they said it would not be avaiable but for one spec. Result: Only one spec gets the exception to the rule, being able to acquire a reward that became unavaiable to get.

The point that Guardians have less options for mogs doesn’t change the fact that they said it would become unavailable.

It’s all crap how they do this, they just need to bring back all the old appearances and get it over with. We are not going to stop complaining, ever. People will always ask for more, people will always argue about why it should stay gone, but times change and too bad for your little ego boost that you have something shiny and don’t want to share.

1 Like

The difference though is that the only flail appearances ever made obtainable for transmog were done as Mage Tower appearances. It is likely this is the reason why we haven’t gotten anymore flail appearances since then.

Some dev lead somewhere apparently decided that the Mage Tower flails are the ONLY flails that should ever exist as obtainable transmog appearances and that anyone who missed out on getting them in Legion will never, ever get to have flails.

It’s very likely that we won’t ever get another flail appearance to unlock ever again because of the Mage Tower appearances.

Who knows if they’ll change their minds, though. I’m sure that the “Fel Werebear” wasn’t originally planned for the Timewalking Mage Tower, so maybe they might decide to do new flail appearances as well, like those datamined Maw-themed ones.

If you’re implying they are prone to bad decisions then why would you also want their decisions to be applied ubiquitously if they don’t have to be?

All players are being offered the same rewards, if they choose to pursue them that is up to them.

The fallacy is forcing the answer to be 1 of 2 possibilities when other possibilities exist. I assure you I did not make that one up, its slightly older than this discussion.

1 Like