Druids aside, who tf is running 30 dungeons

Sounds like about three people are telling everyone its nbd in that thread. I don’t really see how that favors the ‘no big deal’ side of the issue.

How is farming MCPs having a negative impact on anyone else, exactly?

Wrong. People should be able to play however they want within the boundaries of vanilla. You should be able to farm 90 instances a day if you want. You don’t even need a real reason to. Just because you could in vanilla is the only reason anyone needs.

The people who are commenting against it probably don’t troll the forums all day because they’re playing the game. Now this change affects how they play the game so they want to comment on the forums and show their disagreement.

Sure the number of comments doesn’t mean everything, but saying it means nothing is actually the stupidest ever. There is a reason this has been the main topic of forum posts/conversation on this forum since the change. Of course there is a correlation there…but let me guess, you’ll ignore that too. Whatever fits your personal narrative.

1 Like

Ha, no, 2006 Blizzard would have just nerfed the pummeler into the ground because it wasn’t intended to be farmed by 60’s and used in end game raids. Guaranteed, IMO.

Druids who are doing this should probably be thankful that Blizzard didn’t decide to do that and quit drawing attention to it, because they could still change their mind. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah you read the entire 4K posts and came to the conclusion that is was 3 people.

Just going down the post about 30 comments it seems like the majority are for the change.

But yeah let’s just say it’s those 3 guys saying it’s okay.

Comments do mean nothing. The fact that I could realistically have two accounts and comment back and forth to myself on my own post until infinity makes that clear. Now if you want to go through and actually write down what the comments say, who said it, and how many unique answers you got, then you actually have something.

But you saying “look at how many comments it has it’s a big deal” is actually asinine.

Sorry that was more in response to this bit than what I quoted I guess.

Well yeah that’s what I’m saying though. The number of comments mean nothing. The fact that over a tenth of the comments on that thread are from 3 people who disagree with him proves that. They could realistically make a thread just circle jerking about how great boomkins are at dpsing, it doesn’t make boomkins great at dpsing.

Alright, fair enough.

Denying that it’s a metric to gauge interest is actually so dumb. Like really, what other metric do we have? The post has 130 likes and 4k comments. Compared to EVERY other post in the forums this one has the most comments and you think that’s just a coincidence. So dense.

2 Likes

so essentially people playing the game wrong, got it

Well said, it made me lol, you truly have a gift!

It’s automated bots who are running the instances 24/7. There are even flying bots that allow mages to fly across the instance and pickup all the mobs then clear the whole pack… and it’s bots and blizzard has done very little about it. 70,000 is a drop in the bucket to the amount of bots that are still left on the servers and most are in instances which is why people don’t see them.

1 Like

Who are you to say how people should play the game? This has literally been in the game for 15 years. People have been farming instances for various reasons since the beginning.

im sorry if you are under the illusion of this being actual vanilla. but its not.

And guess what blizzard has been restricting it since the beginning as well. There’s nothing new about that, this is merely an modification of that. Not an outright removal as you seem to be implying.

1 Like

Yeah a modification with the stated reason to curb botting. No where in the post does it say they want to limit players experience. Yet, here we are. Classic was supposed to remain largely unchanged…“warts and all”. So how is this change justified at all when it’s changing a fundamental part of the game for a lot of people and not affecting the main object of the change?

All the change has done has hurt legitimate players. Bots are leveling up more accounts after the ban wave and are just spreading across multiple realms to adjust to the change.

so youre mad that it inadvertantly stopped unfair gold farming

I’ve done it before. Some players don’t have time within each day and like to push harder on a day they can afford to spare.

???

Spamming dungeons to this extreme degree was not done in vanilla, as such I don’t consider it a fundamental part of the game. You can still do it, just not as much and that’s fine.