Druid Nerf Please

Extremely difficult is an understatement, the whole match gets tossed because of one ridiculously over-bloated toon …

DRUID DRUID Your the king we cant do a single thing…

Raaa Raaa hurrah for the Druid king …

1 Like

Not sure why people think tanks are dps that are supposed to die easy they are called tanks for a reason. But yeah destro/fire mage can easily kill tanks

Tanks in PVE sure but tanks in PVP should die with no healbot and 4-5 DPS on them even without mages and destros. It shouldn’t come down to having to have those 2 toons in the group.

6 Likes

I have not seen any other tank able to take a beating like a Druid.

2 Likes

Druid has gotten to the point the endeavor to kill one is not worth the effort, the whole match in a BG now is won by the Druid …

So we need a BG where a randomly picked Druid who has the normal amount of hit-points like 800k and his heals can hop around and run the ball right.

Then an entire team can flounce around trying in vain to kill him and be entirely discouraged in the effort.

Discouraged because why would it take effort for 6 people to kill one person ??

its funny because in my short time on this forum ive practically seen every class get accused of being OP.

scrrew it just nerf everything into the ground

1 Like

Some things are obvious, there is enough of one size fits all…

I’ve seen prot paladins routinely tank 4-5 dps and dish out decent damage as well. Just because it isn’t seen doesn’t mean that it doesn’t happen. Have one on my shard who used to routinely tank every alliance present at mechagon while also tanking all the guards with no healer.

There was a druid in druskbar with a bounty, it legit took 10 people to kill someone it.

Eventually went down but had so many people dpsing him the entire time

No where near a druid though. Pally tank will go down with 3 competent DPS. I’ve seen druids tank more than that and live.

1 Like

Some things are obvious like, you are a whining idiot.

3 Likes

Am not …

Druid Druid your our king you can beat anything …

We need a DRUID BG… We already have it actually but we need like team trophy when we kill the DEV Team member playing the DRUID…

Once they go bear form while low HP… STUN + kick.
GG you won.

If you’re having trouble killing any spec of Druid, you’re bad.

1 Like

Next thing you know, there will be a thread on these forums to nerf discipline priest just because my burst hurts.

1 Like

Not happening, I’d have to blow all my cd’s and when they are up im done. At most I can troll and extend the fight…but 4-5 people trying to kill me can. 4-5 people can’t kill a geared tank Druid.

1 Like

This is a true statement you cant kill the guy …

Need not wonder why games going down tubes an there is a loss of interest except for those that play DRUIDs LOL …

And of those, you got to be weird in the brain pan to even play something with no chance of losing …

They’re nerfing disc priest damage in 8.3

Yeah to an extent… They’re nerfing Schism to only affect Priest spells. That means Schism will no longer affect azerite traits or trinkets.

It’s really stupid in my opinion since Schism is on a 24 sec cooldown. I wouldn’t mind this decision if they just gave us back Legion Schism, which was Schism duration was shorter and was on a 6 second cooldown.

1 Like

Druid runs out of CDs as well?