Dreamsurge in the Azure Span not showing

Day 2 of absolute fail.

1 Like

the ACTUAL 10.1.7 gear catch up event is broken now for multiple days lmao - Mal’Ganis

No portals, at all, at either coordinate mentioned in this thread 12:30pm PST on Greymane nor portal shown on map.

1 Like

Still, so they didn’t fix it.
Common blizzard I need three more of those shard things for the mount, please

/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("\124cffffff00\124Hworldmap:2024:3500:4100\124h[\124A:Waypoint-MapPin-ChatIcon:13:13:0:0\124a Map Pin]\124h\124r");

Portals are still not spawning and the icon where the dreamsurge vendor is doesn’t show up on the map.

1 Like

3 in a row that did not spawn.

I’m on Illidan and I’ haven’t seen once since patch day and I’ve attempted on 3 characters (about 7 times across all of them).

1 Like

isn’t showing on Fenris either

I am on Spinebreaker and trying to finish the Dreamsurge Portal in Azurespan and its not showing up, do I just not finish it at this point, I am a shadow priest

Not showing up on Moonrunner either. No excuse for this to not be working. It should have been fixed on the first day.

Bloodhoof, same no portals showing up.

Why no acknowledgement from Blizzard? Its been 48 hours

1 Like

Likely a phasing issue that needs to be fixed. Probably somewhat complex… I do not expect a fix this week, given the complete radio silence.

We must consider that there may be no one left at Blizzard to answer us anymore…

3 Likes

We wont get a fix until Tue downtown. By then, the event will have moved to another zone. LOL

1 Like

Come on Blizzard, two days and not a single response for this. What a support!

2 Likes

New to the Bug Reports forum, eh?

This is entirely one-way. You’re dropping your report into a box, QA quietly takes the reports out of the box and forwards them to the developers, and the developers fix the bugs at their chosen time, including “never”.

And at no point does anyone from Blizzard discuss the bugs.

8 Likes

Pretty sad, am i right?

1 Like

Eh, after the first decade or so you learn to lower your expectations.

3 Likes

Not new, not surprised, don’t expect a response, still have the right to complain, which is about the only thing my sub is worth these days, but I’m sure they’ll take that away for some nonsense reason soon too.