Dreamsurge in the Azure Span not showing

The zone doesn’t seem to be working like the others. No sign of portal on map every half hour.

41 Likes

Seconding this issue, Stormrage server, last couple Dreamsurge half hour events have not spawned a portal.

8 Likes

Not working here on Dragonmaw either. Please fix

3 Likes

Same thing on Kil’Jaeden. Last two didn’t spawn though Fyrakk flew through just before the start of the second one. Not sure if that caused a glitch.

Edit: I was able to do it at the 1 PM EST slot but it still sounds like people are having issues.

2 Likes

same here, I did one this morning and now the last 2 I waited for at 12:30 and 1:00 never started.

1 Like

Its still not showing up here for my server i was waiting for the 1pm but it was a no show

1 Like

I think Blizzard just hotfixed it! All the rares active on the map reset and then the portal popped. :slight_smile:

I’m interested to see if they also fixed the issue that if you’ve already killed a rare for the day, it doesn’t pop up again on your map.

Link to Picture of the Spawn Point

5 Likes

Not working for me on Proudmoore. I saw one this morning, and nothing after.

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to find this for over two hours now and not a single sighting on the map at all. Did they forget we need that portal to be able to interact with that Dreamsurge event?

2 Likes

Can confirm the event is not spawning on Dalaran. The last time it actually did was 12:30 PM EST, I believe.

2 Likes

Thanks for this image. Would have wished it had shown up on my map. However, it has never shown up on my shard at all. I’m on Anvilmar and it still has not shown up all morning for me.

2 Likes

Can confirm not working on Khaz’goroth either. 3 times the event didnt show up.

Edit: going to place on the map shown in the messages above. still nothing in the zone. the dreamsurge isnt spawning at all. not just the icon not showing.

1 Like

Guess I spoke too soon. :cry:

Looks like an hour ago must have been a fluke (1:30pm EST). No more Dreamsurge portals have spawned since then here on Wyrmrest Accord.

At least we have a picture of where it could spawn, I suppose.

Also - if you’re after the mount shards, try and find the little, interactable Waking Dream portals. After some waves of adds, they spawn an Ashbound Champion that drops 1 Charred Elemental Remain. I also got a Dreambound Cloak from one.

1 Like

Hellscream reporting in. Showed up for the 1:30pm CT event and no portal.

1 Like

Not showing up on Khadgar

Yeah I was waiting for the dreamsurge to spawn the portal and it counted down, hit zero and then restarted the timer at 30 mins.

No portal.

Flying around to try and get the green orbs and there were barely any to be found, which is the other way to do that weekly quest.

On WrA, no portal at 3pm eastern.

No Portal in Area 52

No-show for Malfurion and our other connected realms.

No portal spawning on Khaz Modan at 2:30 realm time