Dreamsurge in the Azure Span not showing

Still broken on Illidan.

was around 35,41

nothing like radio silence when a major breaking bug on your “new” event occurs.

Thanks Blizzard for never changing. Glad we pay for this.

1 Like

But if it was an exploitable bug it would be fixed within an hour!

2 Likes

Or a free 30g per alt (Tobias’ Leash which was hot-fixed in under 2 hours on a weekend)

i was hoping the patch that was pushed this morning and the servers maintenance would have fixed it.

silly me

2 Likes

Still not fixed on Lightbringer. Sigh. And no word on when it will be.

No blue post on it either. So blizzard is acting like it isnt hapoening. And what was maintenance for

2 Likes

I hear they spawned once after the restart, and than went back to broken again. I was even told they were working with WM ON, pretty sure that was by people just trying to get more people there to kill.

1 Like

Worked after reset, not working again (khadgar)

Portals are not spawning all day long. Please, fix it Blizz. Can’t finish the quest because of this and can’t get the mount too.

1 Like

Got to talk louder yhey arent listening lol

Your right

Nothing quite like taking a peak after a long break only to find the main catch up mechanic appears to be broken. GG Blizz. Very much still broken on Moon Guard. We found a portal… but it was doing nothing and not marked on the map. So yeah.

Down on Shadowsong as well. Been at the spot since 11am , only 1 has spawned. It is now 2:20 pm. Was not working yesterday after reset either.

Not working anywhere from the posts i have read

Going to need an employee to acknowledge this issue immediately or my uncle, who owns a very high profile hedge fund, is going to begin shorting ATVI into the ground.

1 Like

just had some smaller portal spawn on Illidan, not shown on map at 59, 58 area. Gave Dreamsurge Coalescence at the end.

Anyone know where it’s supposed to spawn?

Has this STILL not been fixed?!? So much for current content working……