Drake fang talisman loot priority

And the thing is if that’s your attitude you’re likely in a guild with like minded people. Just like how someone who doesn’t care about min maxxing for log parses is also likely in a guild with like minded people and loot priority doesn’t matter.

It does because you are leaning on the few natural not gimped dps classes to get you by.

Not really, you’re either in a guild that min maxes or you’re not. If you’re not loot priority is a non issue.

Someone has to actually do dps to the boss. Otherwise you are going to be stuck on vael.

Sounds to me like you are not satisfied with your guild’s loot system, and should look into joining a guild that is both more casual and operates off EPGP.

And? What does that have to do with anything? If the raid is downing the boss it doesn’t matter. And sorry but no bosses in the game right now require min maxxing.

If that changes in AQ or Naxx, great. At this point min maxxing is purely for epeen. And if your guild is into that great, but you can’t apply the same mentality to people who don’t care about it as they don’t care about arbitrary numbers beyond did the boss die.

1 Like

Well that brings us back too

The pure specs get prio over the gimmick specs.

No it doesn’t because it doesn’t matter for people who aren’t min maxxing. People who aren’t min maxxing simply do not care about who does more dps right now as long as the boss dies assuming everyone is putting in equal effort not wiping the group etc…

It doesn’t matter if other classes have it “easier”, you chose feral. You either farm the MCPs or you don’t get loot. Warriors expensive and warlock isn’t but I’m not complaining because I chose the class. If you don’t like the parse culture then don’t join the good guilds and stay down there in your 2 hour clears, no one cares.

I don’t know about you but no cloak = no loot was definitely a thing for us. If you aren’t pulling your weight, you don’t deserve the item. If others are going above and beyond, they also deserve it more.

Yes that was my point… if you are the odd man out without a cloak expect to be called out on it. If you are the odd man out not min maxxing expect to be called out on it, miss out on loot etc… If however noone is min maxxing or the person min maxxing is the odd man out don’t expect people to care about it and try to use loot rules based on it.

I’m super lucky and unlucky. My malpherions chest piece for my druid has never dropped since day 1, however you know what is dropping? DFT. Hell our guild has so many I wouldn’t be surprised if it went to the restro druids feral dps off spec at some point.

I’ve seen about 4 enhance shamans with DFT. Rekt

What is more lazy than rolling a fury warrior or rogue? Two class/roles that have zero lack of meaningful gear throughout the entirety of vanilla classic. The whole “must continually farm a low level instance for a consumable or be considered lazy or not committed” is garbage. Rogues and warriors “deserve” DFT simply by virtue of being that class? Seriously dude?

Druids have to bend over backwards to obtain gear that is suitable, while rogues and warriors need only exist and pick up the loot as it rains around them. And you have the utter gall to call druids lazy and not committed?

Sure, if you want to ignore the ability to instantly swap to tank, swap to heal, innervate healers, battle rez… Let me know when rogues and fury warriors gain those skills. The parse-centric focus on DPS parsing is tunnel vision crap.

1 Like

Again with the crap that the classes/roles that have the easiest access to gear, thereby having better gear, deserve even MORE better gear because they are better geared, by virtue of being a warrior/rogue. While the class that does NOT have easy access to gear, cannot easily obtain said gear, so thereby doesn’t deserve the gear because they are not “contributing the most” (read: having better gear by virtue of having better gear)

Warriors and rogues are not “contributing more”, they merely have to work a hell of a lot less to get meaningful gear.

This is a “rich get richer” scenario, built on the cancerous bedrock of parses.

1 Like

That’s 100% hi-larious. Most of our druids end up completely geared after a handful of runs. Warriors have to fight with 15 other people for any relevant drop. And either way, you knew what this was. You chose to roll druid. Papa bless but… seems kinda silly to complain now. :man_shrugging:

Our druids do pump though so we ended up making it a roll between the top druid/rogue/war dps and the tanks. Still incentivizing performance but it is a little more fair.

That is nice, I am betting they are all resto.

Who’s complaining?

Naw, we actually have not one but 2 feral droids. I don’t mind myself, I’m a sucker for a crit buff

Parses aren’t the problem it’s idiots like the guy you are replying too. Not to mention, if your top performers are performing at the top of the list, logic would dictate to prio to the lower parses to help get their numbers up. Parsing is a good tool, it is just to often misused by idiots.

1 Like

If the problem is gear, sure. Technically loot stacking is the best you can do for making people stronger, the problem is people have feelings so that doesn’t really work out.

If you have a guy with the same gear and CTS vs the same gear and Viskags, if they are playing at the same level the guy with CTS is the bigger increase for the raid.

Really if someone is performing lower you shouldn’t bandage it by giving them better gear, you should help them work on playing their class, since that’s probably more impactful.

I have no idea what logic you followed to give the lower DPS guy the item over the higher one.