Drake fang talisman loot priority

https:// classic.warcraftlogs .com/reports/KgRjXbnBV6GhyzQ8#fight=9&type=casts&source=22&view=timeline
Heres you top Broodlord parse opening with 5 claws and using FF 22 seconds into the fight.

Tigers Fury before using FB on Vael leads to a strong uptime at the loss of no energy or dps unless you’re a bear without imp shred.

last 3 vaels have been 1.7k DPS 1.5k DPS 1.3k DPS respectively.
https:// classic.warcraftlogs. com/character/us/remulos/redbid#boss=611

With your gear even without an MCP you should be around 1300-1500 unless you have sub 45s vael kill times.

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/rattlegore/beastcraig

Yeah you’re looking at the wrong druid my guy.

Yea I almost said that but I figured it was too long an explanation for the point I was trying to make. It goes down then basically becomes a parabola peaking right after the end of each duration, but even then the later peaks are lower than the first one (1st use will yield at or near 100% uptime. Uptime rises and falls afterwards but will still never reach 100% again)

Yeah, what you said still holds up, but deeper dives are nice once in a while.

On my 1.7k dps kill I had a
4.7% miss on shred, 5.5% miss on melee
55% crit on shred (6% above my crit)
39% crit on melees (10% below my crit)

This was whilst hitcapped and at a Crit of 48.9.

IVE LITTERALLY LINKED YOU MY LOGS!?!

Also are we really out here flexing MC clears? This isn’t phase 1/2

Are they though? Most half decent tanks are crushing dps on threat right now, and mitigation isn’t an issue. So is adding more unneeded threat better than increasing dps? Doesn’t seem like it would be…

No im not, Dreamsphere from the guild Novus Imperium on Windseeker server?

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/reports/KgRjXbnBV6GhyzQ8#fight=9&type=casts&view=timeline&source=22

you spent the first 20 seconds of the fight clawing whelps and didnt cast Faerie Fire immediately.

Edit: Some more
https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/reports/KgRjXbnBV6GhyzQ8#fight=27&type=casts&view=timeline&source=22
You casting shred 2 times before biting and neither of them were crits. Multiple 3-4 combo point bites, atleast you waited for you ticks sometimes though. Also terrible Faerie Fire uptime after your cast 9 seconds into the fight.

Yea. Definitely the same guy and you definitely didnt cast FF until 20 seconds into the fight.

1 Like

Wat?

How does 2100 dps on Vael work for ya?

I can link you the logs of a feral doing 2100 dps on vael. How? THEY FARM THE PUMMELER.

If you are not farming the pummeler. You deserve NO GEAR PRIORITY.

Period.

That goes for tanks or ferals. You are simply gimping the warriors or rogues with your half commitment to your class, and the DFT would be wasted on you.

2 Likes

There are some POVs of classic players that absolutely disgust me. This one is cringe central.

Why? If you’re not willing to put in the basic time needed to farm consumables, you probably shouldn’t get prio on one of the most sought after items in the game. Seems pretty basic to me. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Unless you are chasing parses, it is not “needed”. Not only that, there is the pretending that the other classes are somehow putting in more effort, when the truth is that the other classes have a VASTLY more accessible pool of items in virtually every raid, while druids have relatively RARE item upgrades. When a rare upgrade opens up a world of options for other items, it deserves to be considered for the druid rather than a slight upgrade to a class that has no lack of options.

2 Likes

That entirely depends on your guild and its objectives. If all you care about is parsing, sure, of course someone who isn’t farming their consumes shouldn’t be in that guild in the first place.

Then your DFT is “not need”.

Basically go in there with greens then and down the content. You don’t need prio then. Just enjoy the fact you are downing bosses like everyone else.

You deserve NO PRIORITY for being lazy or not committed.

2 Likes

A feral druid is a gimped version of a rogue or warrior. Like a ret pally. You are bringing nothing to the table but holding back your guild by taking up that slot.

If you are not willing to put in the most basic of efforts to maximize your potential with a very easy to obtain weapon out of gnomer, you have no right to care about DFT.

Just enjoy the content because that’s why you are here.

Correct if you are in a guild that’s just there to enjoy the content farming consumes to min max log parses doesn’t matter.

That’s right, and neither does your priority to the gear.

It’s better in the hands of the classes who can maximize the potential. Since those are the classes you are leaning on to enjoy the content.

Exactly loot priority in a guild that doesn’t care about min maxxing for log parses doesn’t matter.

Ok… By that same logic they dont “need” a DFT either. Druids have plenty of upgrades in BWL, and AQ is mostly druid upgrades.

Bottom line, the most valuable items should go to the people contributing the most. If you’re not putting in the time to farm consumables (needed or not) you probably dont deserve the item (which is definitely not needed either.) Sorry but thats just life my dude. :man_shrugging: