Draka Horde Reconnections

Drend, orc shaman. Was in Flatland Warriors forever and then was in Invictus and Sanctuary for awhile. I think “Evol” was the last guild I was on in the beginning of BC before I moved to another realm.

1 Like

Looking for more peeps that I used to play with, especially if there’s people that are coming back for Classic. Many of you i’ve been able to reconnect with in Fellowship of the Swords (ty Galkiea <3)

ME: Casterphile - Troll Shaman Ele/Enh- PvP’d a lot in Vanilla in a guild called Heelchoppers (sp?) lead by an Orc Hunter named Mazterr. Awesome time PvPing, wound up in a lot of groups with Wolves of War and Sanctuary.

Made the transition from BRS to ZG (some of the best times of my WoW life) and some MC with you guys. Met some awesome people like Mononoke, Meatbag/Breeder, Fnugly etc and dozens of others whose names have faded in my memory, but would love to stomp around Azeroth with once again.

Burning Crusade I rolled a pally (Calaquendi) and bounced toons for the next few xpacs. In case you remember me from one of those times:
Vanilla - Casterphile - Troll Shaman / Madmardigen- Tauren Druid
BC - Calaquendi - Blood Elf Pally heals
WotLK - Ifoundyou - Troll Hunter
Cata - Dker - Undead Priest heals
Mists+ - Back to Casterphile as main

Anyways, if you know me - hit me up. See ya around Draka

1 Like

I was in all 3. Compost. Undead Priest Heals. I remember healing you Kag.

Any Burning Sensation members?

2 Likes

I use to play the original Myrtle, undead holy priest. I’m still in contact with at least one person since I left the server in BC or Wrath (I forget when, it was a long time ago.) Now that we were able to save names on the classic, I’m going to be on Buccaneers.

Dang, not much replies to Horde side in comparison to Alliance, I guess it was kinda unbalanced, huh?

Now where is that Hideous Orc? Good times fighting against him in the BGs! There was also this Shaman… name started with G, Enhancement IIRC.

Also, wasn’t expecting Badminou first to respond either, lol. You were mentioned in Alliance thread along with Smokeybandit: Draka Alliance Reconnections - #67 by Sancity-magtheridon

I remember you Compost, been along time. Glad to see your still around.

1 Like

shazam still here will still be playin what sever you gonna be on

Hey Cas! It’s Mononokie/Katastrophie :slight_smile: Still on Draka

2 Likes

Tanook - Undead Disc/Holy Priest. Was in Sanctuary and Torrent. I was in another raiding guild, but can’t remember the name of it.

Tanookier - Orc Shaman - Fellowship of the Sword.

2 Likes

OMG I was in that guild! Rzsupra Paladin

Rzsupra here! Played Paladin was a tankadin for a while and was in a few guilds :slight_smile: Was one of the very few Aussies that played on Draka

Greetings! I played a mage named Kastro in Wolves of War, and later the splinter guild TT :slight_smile:

1 Like

Zamarack - Undead Warlock, didn’t do much in Vanilla but was around more in TBC. Seeing all the guild names is a real blast from the past.

I want you to know, It makes me really happy to see you still playing this game.

1 Like

Ran a Tauren Balance Druid named Gernard. Not coming back to a normal server going to be rolling PvP on possibly alliance though. Doubt anyone I knew is still playin’.

Stormchanter, Tauren Resto Shaman here…played in Represent/Sanctuary and a number of other guilds back in the day. Thinking I’m coming back for Classic.
Planning to stay as resto, interested in semi-casual, possibly raiding.

Looking to reconnect with a guild I first met in BC, but curious to see if they’re coming back to Classic. Guild name was Cross of Punishment, if anyone who was part of them remembers me, my name was Ishea, troll hunter that you guys carried through Kara on occasion. Later on I also ended up leading my own guild in Wrath, Hand of Chaos, if anyone from that guild wants to meet up for Classic, shoot me a message!

Helstrom and Momma here - we setup on Mankrik and Pagle. Do we get the band back together?

2 Likes

There is 2 names I haven’t heard in a while!