Draka Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Draka (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

1 Like

Looking for old members from Represent/Wolves of War/Unbridled etc, members of Sanctuary or other reputable guilds are welcome as well.

We don’t plan on playing horde but if you’re looking for a raiding guild alliance side we have some former members that will be playing as well.

discord.gg/byGQ7sj

1 Like

I remember doing wpvp on occasion with you on my NE hunter. You were a NE priest who was dreaded by the enemy when you specc’ed shadow. You made the mist saber mount look so good. You defended darkshore well.

I remember represent, was there for awhile, had some fun we did

1 Like

Looking for anyone who was part of Realm Crusaders during the vanilla and tbc era. Be nice to some of them old friends again. Hope your out there still and enjoying the game. See you online
Rolling on Myzrael Horde and Whitemane Horde PVP. Same toon names I had in BC so look me up if your online, hope to see you all there.

Arazu here,
Used to play as a Tauren Shaman in Sanctuary.
Looking to see if any other members are still playing or planning on coming back for classic.

Skreacher here, i cant remember the horde guild i was in.

Was a Prot Warrior.

This is still my original hunter from my Draka-Horde days.

My guild was called ‘Forgehammer’ and i raided with them on my hunter, Punishr. I remember only raiding with them on occasion as they were a US guild and i lived in Australia.

Some individuals i remember was our guild leader, Kagehiro, our main tank Tmaxxer, a fellow hunter, Jaehan and one of our main rogues, Nexxus.

I used to play a tauren hunter named Naeusu. I think the guild was called infinity?

Any ‘Chocolate Milk Sharks’ ?

3 Likes

Looking for people who ran with or were in Villains finish first on draka during vanilla and bc before the guild server transfered. My main during this time was my undead rogue Prsnlgebus. if you remember me and pvp’d with me please give me a shout out.

1 Like

Gilthanor - Warlock, Shaman for TBC and Wrath. Would love to bump into old Wolves of War/Unbridled guildmates.

Duox - Orc Warrior here, guild leader of the Army of Kalimdor. Still have my old warrior on Live! Had a great time with everyone in the guild, including Mills, Fredrick, Stophegkc (?), Naz’jin, and others. The nostalgia is what’s bringing me back so if love to hear how everyone is doing and see if they’d like to group up again.

Jphunk, undead mage. Any old Spectral Fire members around? Did some colab work in MC with forgehammer. HMU

Tauren warrior named Varanana. Used to play with and undead warrior named Morkim

Himan’s still kicking around. Looking for Sanctuary players yo

1 Like

Remembered guild name “The Forsaken Revelry”

I was in wolves of war and unbridled! Remember Thyhunter?

I do. I played my warlock (Gilthanor) with you through all of BC at least. My other hunter friend Switchnomore is kicking around too.

Marsember, Ellantra, Yangus and Ginny, Denrire, Grunar, Fear, Dyegirl, Primeribb…I remember quite a few names.

1 Like

Represent! Wheres Mama at?

2 Likes