Draka Horde Reconnections

Albel, Fnugly, Gasaraki, Darthangus, Yum, Grizzlymoo, and many more.

1 Like

The best part was everyone trying to fight the raptor in STV as lvl 1’s. Epic raid boss.

Eyyyy Punishr. Panik/Sollomon and Tatonkah are still around. Unfortunately, Nexxus and Tmax have both passed away in the years between. I keep in occasional touch with a small handful of people, but lost touch with the vast majority of FHers.

Found a great screenshot of the time during bug trio progression that I got feared through the wall into cthun’s stomach. A shame these forums don’t let you post images, or even links. :frowning:

A few of us are going to be on Mankrik

Love it! That was an awesome night! Looking forward to more shenanigans

Hi Badminou and Arazu! I’m not 100% sure where I’ll be playing (but will definitely be Horde) but I remember both your names from my Sanctuary days on Draka.

You would have probably known me as Almehym the Rogue.

Hey there Albelnox here was a Orc Fury War i used to be in Quebec Horde and Heelchoppers ! Just to see some name again hit the Nostalgia uh i’ll be on Mankrik

Edit : Omg Apa that video im amazed you still have that !

should add me bro missed ya guys

Played on Draka up until late wotlk as a priest named Rhale. was in , (some silly latin name, not 100% sure if that was right), , , the list goes on :slight_smile:

3 Likes

apparently you can’t type guild names the way I wanted to on these forums! wolves of war, vos es victum, TT, sanctuary, represent - pretty much all the horde-side raiding guilds haha

Me too! I remember that priest! good times :’)

Mommmmaaaaaa! yessss lets get the party together! Grumd here! warrior! my brother Ellk the hunter!
What was the name of our main tank? Rollinstank something like that!?
I know I have photos of our nights in MC have to find them and I’ll share!

Grumd Warrior was my main back then!
Ellk Hunter my bro Top ranks in server pvp

What was the name of our guild? I will never forget Tank training days! good times so many memories is crazy!

Pretty sure I was in 3/4 of those guilds. haaa…

/wave I was there. Franki UD Priest.

Jarichi/Fearlocked here! A little late to the party but I remember just about all of you on here haha.

If I recall we didn’t like the folks we merged with to form Vos es Victum and it didn’t last very long before splintering again into TT.

Fwiw, rolled on Kromcrush Horde.

Drend! First person I ever met in Durotar. Didn’t even know what a guild was when you invited me to Flatland Warriors. Good to see ya! Think I’m gonna roll a little while on Horde-Mankrik, just /who iwar!

1 Like