Draka Alliance Reconnections

Haven’t heard from Sump or the others in years, but I’m still in contact with Brody, Unk, and Eclipse. Already seen some familiar names ITT from WotLK Draka, but I was Insidia (Human Rogue) in “of the Nightfall” and later “Insomnia”. Lots of good times were had on this server, for sure. Where my boyz Digitalshot and Junnie at?

Posting to maybe find my old hunter friends Meliara and Lindrea (or anyone else really).

Rolled on Bigglesworth, same name.

1 Like

Long time Draka player from the Guild Dulcis Domus. HIt me up if you played with us. A few of us from the good old days are planning on playing again. I played g
Gimmlor my mage most of the time.

Wow lots of memories being brought back here. JRdevious, Echelon, Tinker Town? Amazing times!

I was a gnome warlock named Gleb, played from dec 2005 through BC on Draka, with a few months on that one server we were allowed to transfer for free to, before coming back to Draka.

Anybody remember me? I already ran into one person (Yar) who I really remembered. I was in Booty Bay Pirates, The Fallen Disciples, Snow Raven, and Azeroth’s elite, and finally Crit Happens. Had an amazing time and would love to reconnect with some old friends. Boggles/Darkwelar/Law, if any of you are out there please reach out!

2 Likes

Psychomidget/Infectem from Brave Companions here. Tomar and I with a couple others will be playing classic some. Not sure yet on server. Would love if some more of the other BC folks were starting a classic guild. Looks like the few of us will be rolling horde this time around though.

1 Like

I used to pvp with Badminou all the time. She was the first character I know that got grand Marshall. Took a screenshot of her the day it happened.

!!! I was Jansither (druid) and Moondahlia (hunter). I don’t remember the guild I was in back then, but maybe someone remembers my name.

I remember Brutus, Akiller, Lavika, and Ryek.

Also RIP Cyril(?) and Kameykame.

1 Like

Hi all, I’m hoping to reconnect with peeps I’ve played on Draka with in 2006, 2008 time period. I was a Wow baby then, just trying to learn the game and wet behind the ears so to speak. I played a human pally Named Arriss (How I miss that name) and a Human mage named Joanofspark. Alot of friends that I made, and miss and I have often wondered how they are and how life is going for them. Since the 2008, I have picked up and moved off to an Oceanic server where I am presently now under new toon names. I was in a few guild on Draka, and one I can remember is Critical Mass. Look forward to speaking to peeps and saying Hi!

Really? I had no idea. That’s terrible news.

1 Like

Hola Farith! Trappist here checking in. Dwarf hunter in Vanilla and BC raided with Raid It Nation through Vanilla and <Corps de Métiers> from Kharazhan through early MoP. Race/name change to Apsilar somewhere along that journey. Lots of memories from all these posts. If you find Lindrea or anyone else from RiN or early CdM hit me up!

4 Likes

Trappist! Well so far I still am in contact with the smidgeon the gnome warlock and the flip family. I will definitely let you know if I find anyone else.

3 Likes

I’m not sad; Cyril deserved it. If I could of done it in person, I would of… Cyril was a Jeffery Epstien on WoW

1 Like

@Elfzhen my current guild is rolling on Whitemain-horde if you are interested. I’ll likely make another Faith of Tyrande guild on there as well

I cant seem to remember the guild name but Saber( a lock). Zamir (a hunter), Fletcher (a hunter), Lotsospells ( a lock), the guys from Dusk til Dawn guild, Wii.
I ran a hunter NE named Shadie.

#courtneyk1600

Hey Dazanna, been a while.

Played from Vanilla to Wrath on Draka almost always as Brownieblaze. NE Hunter in destiny’s Champions and Crysis.

Played from Vanilla to Wrath on Draka almost always as Brownieblaze. NE Hunter in destiny’s Champions and Crysis.

Reposting from the actual Character

2 Likes

Medpack, Sinister. Who is coming back?

Well, no, they’re not actually dead. At least I think.

Deeply seeded issues? lol