Draka Alliance Reconnections

Oh Dear Rygar if I remember correctly didn.t CSO turn into Posessed ? (Dawnkeep)

2 Likes

Woah this is so weird seeing all your character names and guild names again. I know I didn’t play directly with many of you but I remember seeing almost everyone of your names regularly.

I’m Elfzhen#1108

I played almost exclusively as a human warrior named Elfzhen on Draka. Spent almost my entire WoW career in the guild Faith of Tyrande.

Looking to reconnect with everyone from the AGM Gurubashi Arena group. Mirae (NE hunter), Rowwenna (NE druid), Gearsofwars (NE hunter), Nocowlevel (NE druid), Highsundevil (NE rogue), Atom (NE druid), and everyone else who’s name I can’t remember.

Also looking to find anyone from Faith of Tyrande!

It is so weird to be reading about Jrdevious…I could never figure out who he really was. Realm pariah…evil super genius…clinically insane person…no one knew. I remember randomly winding up in a group with him for an attempted run of the Temple of Atal’Hakkar. I was so curious to get to know him. It was like meeting a pseudo celebrity and I was nervous grouping with him. He played competently, kept to himself and didn’t say much so it only added to the mystery by the end of the run. Who was that guy…

Alfonse! I know I didn’t play directly with you much but I absolutely remember you! Do I just remember you through Gurubashi arena gang or were you in Faith of Tyrande for a while too? Not sure if you would even remember me, I was kind of the wannabe poser member of that group lol. Somehow I managed to infiltrate the group when I was a retarded level 30-something, and then managed to stick around. Please let me know if you hear from any of them!

Also this is a long shot and completely random, but does anyone remember someone named Crazyshorty? A gnome warrior and I don’t know if he played for long. I ran into the guy while leveling in Loch Modan and I just remember him running up to me, watching me fight and then said “COOL MOVES” and before I could reply he said “aren’t you going to say I have cool moves too?”

This is pretty stupid and completely random to even be talking about. I only mention it because somehow ‘cool moves’ and ‘arent you going to say I have cool moves to’ became a phrase everyone in my family used and continues to use down to this day lol.

3 Likes

Since this forum turned out to be so popular, I decided to make a discord server for people from old Draka. No clue if anyone will use it but it available.
discord.gg/UcApeKV

1 Like

OH MAN BEARBOT

I was originally in a guild called Alternative Lives. Eventually we merged with some other smaller guilds looking to start raiding and formed Sol Invictus. Then i joined Delusions of Grandeur and later Limited Edition.

I played this character, a human mage. I remember playing with lots of different people, and some of my fondest memories of the game are from way back in Vanilla. Here’s hoping that Classic will live up to the nostalgia.

Hit me up in game if you want – Thorple#1233

6 Likes

Yup GregL, good to see you ha ha!

1 Like

i had a night elf rogue named edang and one of them homies I want to see again was aelwind I was in the knights of ni guild I forgot how to spell it

1 Like

I played a Night Elf Druid named Dimius (my original toon) on Draka until the release of Burning Crusade where the majority of my guild transferred to another server.

I was a part of a leveling guild called Luminant Militia through the majority of my leveling experience before going through a few different guilds before I found my home in the guild called Echelon with whom I experienced end-game content with for the first time and progressed with them as one of two of the main druids in our guild/40 man group. (shout out to Stemic!)

Draka was my original server, my home away from home. I was a 13 year old kid who had just moved to another state and discovered WoW to attempt to not be lonely since I’d moved away from all my friends and family.

I’ve got so many fond and vivid memories from my time on Draka and all of the experiences I’ve had with the people I met there who welcomed/tolerated a 13 year old kid. If any of you remember me, first of all, thank you! And second of all, feel free to reach out to me.

EDIT: Proud to say you’ll be able to find me as Dimius on the Pagle server.

1 Like

Wow, Forgot Limited Edition and Delusions of Grandeur, Wheres my Critical Mass Homies at? Same here was probably 14 When I started this Adventure. Make sure you hit up the Discord GregL Posted XD

1 Like

Hello everyone, I wasn’t a big name on the server or anything, played on Draka as Valle and Delvalle up until BC when I transferred like a lot of others did and regretted leaving.

Wanted to say that this server and its community were beautiful back in Vanilla. Also thank you to everyone who played here back in the day for contributing to such wonderful memories I still have of the journey and adventures.

2 Likes

(Miekael Human Warrior) Cant believe I forgot to mention Echelon

2 Likes

I played on this server for a Long time this pic is my Original toon That I began with. In 14 years I have not changed her . I am looking for people that also might remember me . One of our most famious Guild events was Drunken ZG . Feel free to message me and Yes even I remember Jr.

1 Like

Critical Mass you say ( Dawnkeep)

2 Likes

I am the rogue Qin Jing Li

Howdy,
I had many alts on draka but mainly played my Druid Curiousshon and pally Shonnyboy. I was in The Iron Legion, Faith of Tyrande, The Knights of Ni and prolly several other guilds I don’t remember cause that was a lifetime ago. I totally remember JrDevious, he was a warrior and always seemed to be wearing pally fear. He rolled need on everything when you grouped with him. I have a character that is still the GM of Faith of Tyrande as well.

1 Like

Wow, memories man.

I’m Tarean the warlock. I raided hard with Limited Edition all the way near the end of WoTLK. I’m sorry I just randomly dropped off the face of the earth. Real life was knocking and I wasn’t dealing with stuff properly.

I’m coming back as a Paladin I think. I spent 5 years raiding as a warrior in EverQuest, then about 5 years raiding as a warlock. I think it’s time I take up the mantle of a healer.

I’ve got plenty of stuff to atone for. My attitude wasn’t always the best, my guild mates deserved a better friend than I was. I’d love a chance to make up for it.

Cheers, friends!

1 Like

Hey Elfzhen I kinda remember your name but nothing specific(did you use Zin’Rokh at any point? the 2 handed sword from ZG), but no I was never in Faith of Tyrande so its probably all from gurubashi arena lol. Cool seeing you here!

1 Like

Skizero! Good to see a familiar FoT name! I remember raiding with you plenty of times. I think I might be retarded though because I always thought Curiousshon and Shonnyboy were two separate people (despite the obviously similar naming scheme lol). Is FoT still around? Any of the old original members still play?

Silthax! Definitely Gurubashi arena is our connection. I spent such an absurd amount of time just hanging around that place for no reason. I definitely didn’t have that exact sword as I never raided ZG but for the brief periods of time I was a 2H sword wielding arms warrior (and not resigned to being a prot tank) I did have a sword that I remember looking similar to that but I do not have your incredible recall to remember the name of the weapon haha. Good to hear from you again!

Everyone now that the classic realms list is up, does anyone know what servers they intend to play on? I suppose its an unlikely pipe dream for all the Draka people to end up on a server together but I would like to get a chance to play with some of you again. All my old guildies/arena friends for sure.

I have no real idea or leaning towards a server choice. Not sure if I want PvP to try something new or stick with my classic PvE roots. Anyone have any thoughts?

Hi, totally up for classic. Used to play as Fritus a night elf warrior. I remember my guild was full of nice people but can’t remeber the name. Would be nice to be in touch with you guys if you remember me. I used to PVP a lot and just remeber Smokeybandit or something like that, was a human pally, he got grand marshall title i just could get to field marshall, insane amount of hours every day for that lol.

1 Like

I’d love to hear from anyone who played in Casual Mayhem. I can remember a few names not many though. My main was Gigget a human pali.