Draka Alliance Reconnections

Almost all my characters started with Xtreme. Looking to hear from anyone from Forgotten Warlords, or anyone that remembers me period haha.

P.S. - ASHANDE, YOUR INTERNET PERFORM HARI KARI AGAIN?!

2 Likes

Don’t see any posts from some of my oldest groups but I’m still around in BFA as this character. Formerly spelt “Taridiacie” or “Tarideus” (DK in wrath). Was Kerios (Human Paladin NOT to be confused with Karios, a warrior, I’m not Karios) from 2nd half of BC-MoP (Had deleted Taridiacie 1st half of BC).

First guilds were: Wanted Dead (Founding Member, shout out to Sieffor), Hand of Fate (Founding Member, shoutout to Yajsmada, Ozu, Ultimazero, Plethora, Nemysis, anyone else I missed (Snoman, were you in this group?)) Tybalt, ofc, but we still talk outside of games :slight_smile: , Gods Army (Shoutout to Sasori, Ariana(spellcheck), and finally Brothers In Arms & the TomO gang.

Honorable mentions: Shippo, Verlynne (She’s still around, or was recently AFAIK, 7 days according to my bnet.) Ixfisherxi.
Sorry others I missed, can’t remember y’all >_<.

Edit: Kozmik, where’d that dwarf hunter go? Remember him pwning a Horde hunter who was 10 lvls higher than him just outside of Tanaris. Good time.
Speaking of Tanaris, shoutout to the Steamwheedle Port fishing gang!

(Also, hi Xtreme, I post below you not on purpose lol).

Yep, Smokeybandit, Badminou, was a guild called Battle Looters, I think?

Posessed? I thought it was Code of Silence? But I don’t know much about that group. Also hiya Dawn, you were in GA or BIA, IIRC.

This thread is quite the blast from the past.

It’s pretty wild to see so many faces that I remember from back in the day. I have no desire to ever play vanilla again, but I hope you all have fun with the new (old) game. Everyone troll trade chat just a little bit for me.

I think one of my toons is actually now GM of Critical Mass (Falter). Hobie hadn’t logged in a year so when I logged in it landed on my toon.

Fritus! I remember you taking some time out of PVP to run MC to get the Hand of Rag - so you could do more PVP, lol. I can’t recall which incarnation of the guild(s) I raided with you were in (Falter). Knights of the Crown, Divinity, Critical Mass? I’m sure I’m forgetting a few names.
I hope you got air conditioning at some point. IIRC, you had to DC a few times to let it cool down? : )

Didn’t you run a Dwarf Priest in BC

I did - Terse! Stupid Fear Ward…

Wow this is crazy seeing all the old guild names from back in the day. I was in Children of Czar, I was a dwarf hunter named Normu.

Pris - Rogue - Delusions of Grandeur. Still here. Prisbear#1194

Skinning a bear should aggro every bears
in a 40 yard radius. It makes sense, you are actually skinning their best friend.

BEARBOT!

6 Likes

Huskermann, played a lot during classic, burning, and wotlk. Played holy paly and was in quit a few guilds during my time!

Tinker Town Mafia Bros unite. Glorey reporting in. Rolling with a guild I’ve been playing the past few xpacs in for classic. Hoping we can see some of the old crew.

I was 13 when I started playing and named my dwarf warrior kiathecar. I was in Delusions of Grandeur. Remember a priest named Falther and Rogue named Texasdevil.

In BC I changed my name to Rainerio and did arenas only. Played 2v2 with Joracon (holy paladin). Oh man I remember this server was bad with pvp. Only a handful of players had the 1850 weapon and 2k shoulders.

Excited and nervous to play wow again as I am not in middle/high school and dont have nearly as much free time. lets Link up fam.

I just posted about you. Im Kiathecar, the warrior. I remember you cause I hit level 60 and you guys had extra epic shield (the one with skull and fire on it) and you asked the guild officers if I could have it, first real epic I got. Dont know if you remember me lmao

Also a rogue I met that was so funny on vent. We did 3v3 together in BC. Elvengrezz, if you read this… whats good

Past three posts are by me, kiathecar later Rainerio in BC

(Dawnkeep) I was your tank for BC rofl

1 Like

Haven’t heard from Sump or the others in years, but I’m still in contact with Brody, Unk, and Eclipse. Already seen some familiar names ITT from WotLK Draka, but I was Insidia (Human Rogue) in “of the Nightfall” and later “Insomnia”. Lots of good times were had on this server, for sure. Where my boyz Digitalshot and Junnie at?

Posting to maybe find my old hunter friends Meliara and Lindrea (or anyone else really).

Rolled on Bigglesworth, same name.

1 Like