Dragons are suppose to be cool

Inever thought dragons were cool. And that’s what makes me cool

I don’t know how to explain it but I wouldn’t put it the way you did, I do feel like both the quests and all the storylines are just written in a way I don’t enjoy as much as I enjoyed early WoW stuff. Might be my fault but I just didn’t get very immersed in the game and story, and this weird thing that keeps happening like cutscene - loading screen teleport - cutscene makes it hard to get into it. I read that one of the reasons WoW devs were so against loading screens was because they break immersion so they tried to do it very rarely. That concept seems lost now.

yeah i found the sappy story really juvenile and unworthy of ageless dragons who have been around for thousands of years (or more). they sound more like a Twilight fanfic.

i mean. they are doing cool stuff. by uniting and not killing each other and further dwindling there population

And this is the World of Warcraft. You seem to just be a visitor.

the game being called world of warcraft dosent exactly mean the whole story must revolve around constant consistent “dosent make much since why they are fighting” when cooler minds are whats needed

that’s never what World of Warcraft meant, visitor.

hate to break it to ya but iv been playin this bad boy since 2008.

not everything needs to be about conflict. youll be fine. visitor

2 Likes

No you haven’t. You don’t even know what World of Warcraft is. You suffer from the same identity crisis.
Hate to break it to ya, sweaty.

ight ill take that bait.

ight 2009 not 2008 one year short

Nice purchased account. You have the money, but you don’t know what World of Warcraft is.
It’s obvious since you are trolling this thread.
You’re no better than all the new hires at blizzard. Educate yourself.

my dude dont reach so hard that you hurt your self.

i get it. your feelings are hurt. its cool though.

ether way im right. games fine as its goin. all conflict needs resolution and this is how it is. youll live

1 Like

Nice try. You’re not even a gamer. You’re a game buyer cuz it’s a way to fit in and identify as something while having no merit.

you sound like the type of guy to buy two 4090’s and only play runescape 3 with em

Agreed, we need more badass dragons like Smaug.

I don’t know what that means, but I’m the type of guy who calls out posers and trolls trolling people and thoughts rather than adding anything constructive.

you sound like this

1 Like

I’m twice her height and weight with darker skin

your lucky i cant post anything else less i risk a ban