Dragons are suppose to be cool

This expansion doesnt have enough fighting, too much talking.

4 Likes

Dragons are cool. :dracthyr_shrug:

What if I told you, you can have characters display their emotions and also be seen doing badass stuff? While I agree (somewhat) with the OP (I think Bellular put it far more eloquently in a recent video), the EPIC feeling of WoW is missing completely, it feels far more like a Saturday morning Cartoon like Teen Titans (Which was very good), but definitely not what we expect from a modern, mature fantasy series.

Hope to see a lot of change and balance between emotion and badassery in the future. The Anduin cinematic in Legion where he reclaims his fatherā€™s swords was the perfect balance of emotion, character growth, and ā€œbadasseryā€.

1 Like

yeah we need to beat up more draenei.

1 Like

People with emotional repression or mock people for being open with theirs generally have some deeper issues.

Two guys have the same father, who was a genocidal maniac. They have two completely different upbringings. The first son, has had it relatively easy his whole life and barely knew his terrible father, but due to his father legacy was able to fit in with kings. The second son, was influenced by his father to do terrible things. Eventually was able to get out from his influence, and get others to join him in hiding.

Yeah, I canā€™t believe these guys have ā€œfeelingsā€. Thereā€™s definitely nothing there that could be attributed to father issues.

1 Like

Honestly I think itā€™s a nice balance to the instant combat fight cosmic captain robot no Tshirt aka Shadowlands.

I remember being dropped into the Maldraxxus arena thinkingā€¦Iā€™m not worthy!

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

ā€¦ whatā€™s stopping you?

Spoken like a true middle school teenager.

1 Like

After we kill the primals letā€™s gut the aspects.

These dragons are weak.

4 Likes

Despite how OP worded it, they have a point. They somehow made dragons super lame and boring, despite them being, you know, DRAGONS.

The writers suck so bad that all they can write is kiddy-show-level crap. Wait no, shows for children are literally better than WoWā€¦

No.

5 Likes

Honestly the arena was the only real fun part:

Sooooo many bodies.

1 Like

Holding in emotions is what leads to folks like Garrosh and his daddy issues. Where he didnā€™t try to talk to Thrall until it was a battle to the death

1 Like

i want to kill Alexstraza, the blue one and the green one tbhā€¦i bet alexstrasza drops a mount, so iā€™m really looking forward to beheading her.:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

the black ones, and Nozdormu are coolā€¦but they really need to stop with the visage forms all the time. :100:

Exactly :sweat::sweat:
A lot of the more tragic villains in WoW are the ones who witnessed horror and werenā€™t given support, or who were too stubborn and proud to admit how afraid they really were, and to ask for help.

Is there a demographic in this game that has more tragic things routinely happening to them than female dragons?

I can live with this. Unfortunately for Alexstraza however, she wonā€™t.

1 Like

Female Draenei, probably.

Theres SO MANY war crimes among the dragons its kinda hilarious

Depends on what type of cool you mean . If it like ghetto cool youā€™re not going to have them brake dance to hip hop music.