Dragons are suppose to be cool

Dragons are suppose to be cool and not act like teenagers in middle school. Have them do something epic besides talk about their feelings. This is Warcraft and not Hello Kitty!!!

38 Likes

It’s not In the budget.
Gotta buy two more tokens first.

8 Likes

Ah yes, every well ajusted adult knows that it’s never cool to talk about your feelings. That’s girly, and childish stuff.

23 Likes

10 Likes

Its why I dont like DF.
Dragons are extremely overrated and boring.
in b4 “evokr is dragon”
I’d be a night elf or DID if I could.

12 Likes

Ironically you sound exactly like a teenager in middle school.

14 Likes

You’re right. This is now My Little Pony.

4 Likes

OP sounds like that one person in D&D who thinks roleplaying is boring and the only point to the game is to kill monsters and loot.

7 Likes

I mean, are dragons not also supposed to be exceptionally wise and intelligent due to their long lifespans? I really don’t see much of an issue with Dragonflights current story takes of Dracthyr, Wrathion, and Sabellian having very blade runner-esque story arcs dealing with existentialism, purpose, and in a way finding their own meaning and paths forward instead of following the ones they thought they needed to follow by birth

If you look past some of the Disneyfied stuff, it’s actually a surprisingly mature concept and it’s refreshing since we already had the “dragons are badass engines of destruction” angle with the Cataclysm expac

2 Likes

dragons should be dragons.

unfortunately WoW can’t even do that right anymore. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::grimacing::pinched_fingers::pensive::tired_face:

Y’know adults should be talking about their feelings too. Kind of a problem if you can’t. Kind of an emotionally mature thing to do as a person. Kinda like the dragons have been around for thousands of years and recognize the importance of vulnerability.

They do a ton of epic stuff. Sometimes that epic stuff is showing that they’re three-dimensional characters.

6 Likes

Dragons have a right to express their feelings you monster!

17 Likes

How about no

And Dragons are cool and unlike you their also Emotionally Mature.

4 Likes

Such a good ep lol

3 Likes

No, My Little Pony at least has Discord, this is the bad fanfic Neltharion was working on in the vaults… only instead of being a half realized cliff hanger, it’s an overly complicated follow up to a plot thread that was kinda over and done with in Cata?

2 Likes

Found the primalist!

3 Likes

teenage mutant ninja dragons.

2 Likes

WoW dragons have never been that cool or epic in my opinion, they look good, but I still think GW2 has the better dragons when it comes to epicness and majesty.

4 Likes

lol.
There is one of the friends of one of our group who occasionally invites his one friend to our game night.
We are in the middle of this very intense RPG session where it literally looks like our entire party is trapped, surrounded by this pretty large army who is destroying a large town.
All my other players are on the edge of their seats trying to figure out how to stay alive.

I look over on this guys turn and hes sitting there playing an android game on his phone LMAO.

dude…if you dont like role playing, why are you here? lol

6 Likes

By “cool” you mean killing or getting killed, right?

“Violence waaaaaahhhh!!!”

This is why DF is so much better. Characters are actually acting like people for a change.

2 Likes