Dragonflight which class gonna be TOP TIER for solo shuffle?

tbh your mog is kinda terrible sorry not sorry

1 Like

Not in this forum.

1 Like

Please don’t ruin this topic,
this topic is for which class will be best at solo queue next xpac.

Hunter (with a Sporebat)

1 Like

Probably dh since the most recent build changed Mortal Dance to 50%

no it’s nerfed for pvp 25% like most of the other heal reduction effect.

For hunter that 5s stun + a triple aimed shot don’t think anyone can survive it in PVP.

Its a pvp talent that was increased to 50% like two days ago and has no additional modifiers on it. But we will see of that stays

well i highly doubt it will stay, because all mortal effect should be 25%
but will see…

so who won?

2 Likes

A spec of Druid will be BIS in every season of Dragonflight ranked soloshuffle IMO and maybe Warlock they got a pretty special talent tree.

Not sure why people think hunter wouldn’t do well, they have self-sufficient CC for healers, a lot of damage, utility if they aren’t trained and good defensive CDs I think they are a pretty decent class in the solo queue right now don’t see that changing.

I think specs that have CD’s that have to be stood in such as Powerword:barrier, Earthern Wall Totem & AMZ are really bad for soloque a lot of people don’t seem to know what they do any you can’t tell them to stand in it.

Who’s this dude think he is trashing the wotlk tabard + legion elite wombo combo

Replying to the op here, I think the most fotm healer will be easiest way to climb solo shuffle.

For dps, I’d guess something mongo and oppressive like dh or ret pally if the pacing doesn’t change from how it is right now. Mongo and oppressive doesn’t need a lot of setup to secure kills. Plus your setup classes don’t necessarily pair as well with other classes they’ll be forced to group with when they get shuffled.

It’s just way to early to tell really because so much can change with pacing, spec changes, tuning, etc.

Do you get into negative interactions with people often? Or are you trying to roll play as the fat guy from South Park?

Guy did nothing wrong and this thread is just insult after insult (revealing that you actually put personal value in in letting people know how bad they are and how good you are at WoW. Lol.). Get back to pumping my gas.

4 Likes

add mage to that-- these are the big 3 since beta vanilla way back.

Spriest and boomkin wtih bear is dumb too

I am getting MM type numbers on some things on the PTR, feels good. I expect they will beat us mercilessly into oblivion with “tuning”.

You have people pump your gas for you?

Its illegal to pump your own gas in some states

In new jersey its illegal to pump your own gas, and some more well off areas still have full service gas stations

That’s so wild to me lmao, imagine telling someone they aren’t responsible enough to pump gas