Dragonflight which class gonna be TOP TIER for solo shuffle?

or for ranked solo.

what’s your guesses ?

i go with evoker and hunter.

just hoping rogue finally has a viable expansion

48 Likes

I mean, if pacing is similar to how it is now and you’re playing below your skill level then it’d be something with burst and the ability to setup for itself, so…Windwalker? Subtlety? Marksmanship?

Realistically everybody just plays the equivalent of Night Fae Assa until mid mmr.

Here’s hoping that pacing isn’t as break-neck as it is now because that’ll no doubt scare a lot of people off, even with equalized gear which most of them don’t realize doesn’t actually prevent you from dying instantly.

1 Like

i think u mean mage tbh fam

its rogue, can cc one target while killing the other easily enough, doesn’t rely on other people

mm is way too weak defensively to ever be even considered top tier for a solo queue especially when you are forgetting that mm isnt overloaded with extremely viable compositions

7 Likes

Just play a rogue or warrior, easy to play and always OP

well mm is rarely first kill target.

Warrior does have seasons where they are bad. Depending on how the damage is, warrior toolkit is like classic/tbc equivalent whereas modern melee and any newer ones have more advanced toolkit.

BFA S4 most recent season where warrior was meh because assass/ww/dk/dh were just superior in every way.

Unh prob sucks with low stats but the new talents are a dream it’s exactly what I wanted :sneezing_face:.

I’ll hold back the evokers

War/ww/hunter/rogue are gonna own with low gear

1 Like

yeah if youre stupid as hell

14 Likes

I’m just really hoping solo shuffle helps blizzard balance over performing specs and just the game in general. Since it won’t be based around comp, instead individual specs it should be easy to spot out under/over performing specs.

This is just wishful thinking tho

1 Like

This. I’ve commented this myself a couple times. It will also outline the people who cannot play without the perfect set up and niche broken comps. It will be the reality check for blizzard balancing fotm classes and for players if use correctly. Now if they just never nerf the class that takes up 80% of the front page the mode will just die but logically they wouldn’t do that as they balance around 3v3 and not specific comps just 3v3. So solo shuffle might even create new comps people see on ladder based on the balancing done.

Lock is OP rn and you’re still 39% W/L in 3s, what’s your excuse?

2 Likes

Warrior has had very few seasons where it is just bad. The last one I remember when it sucked playing warrior was honestly S11 in Cata.

2 Likes

mop season 13

I don’t really play my WL seriously especially in 3s, I play Survival and Enhance. Also those were triple DPS games lol

47% w/l like 300 games at 1600 on surv

I’ll be 2K on Survival soon I was still learning a spec I’ve never played before lol