Dragonflight Talent Previews - Hunter and Rogue

Asked the same thing. Flag might have been a good catch all too if they wanted to do one covenant for all three specs.

1 Like

Cheap Shot is baseline. So you can do both!

Everyone likes Bone Spike, doesn’t keep it.

Nobody cares about Sepsis, everyone gets it.

Smh my head.

26 Likes

Isn’t Rexxar a Beast Mastery hunter? Why is he the background for the Survival tree?

9 Likes

Some very questionable choices, they double down on charging combo points by giving Sub a single charged point after Dancing, which if it charges the 2nd or 3rd point is a horrible time to get it since dancing is a bad time to try to spend a small amount of CPs.

2 Likes

New trees you released today look great but are we really removing Shiv from other rogue specs and reducing the amount of soothes in the pool for raging weeks? ty :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m going to have to look over the outlaw stuff some more but at first glance it seems extremely disappointing and disjointed. I’ve primarily played outlaw since Legion and something about the talents feel “off” to me. Is it supposed to be designed to be “the PvP spec” or something? Like why is “combat stamina” a talent at all? I dunno, I’m sure the Rogue discord will just analyze and figure it all out better than I would.

1 Like

cries in death knight

4 Likes

Acrobatic Strikes is on the rogue side.

That + Long Arm of the Outlaw is an extra 6ft-9ft, not 3.

Assassination Rogue brings a new ability called “Atrophic Poison”. It causes enemies to deal 3% less damage. They can run this new poison and also run mind-numbing as the same time as their capper lets them run 2 lethal poisons and 2 non-lethal poisons.

It’s not the same as smoke bomb but its pretty good in a sense.

11 Likes

Yeah those rank 10 Assassination abilities seem quite good, despite some missteps in the main tree and some weird rank 9-10 abilites for Sub and OL

Sap, into Cloak of Shadows and Gouge.

So every Rogue in PVP is going to be forced into going down the sub path? lmao.

1 Like

I hope that Tiny Shiv is not meta. It’s very anti-synergistic with saving it for the soothe effect or for saving it to use the improved debuff for its utility.

Nope, I meant what I said. Shaman can’t even tank so they aren’t even top 5 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

AH, thank you. I just skimmed the class side.

Would be nice if these were interactive on the Dragonflight page. Oh well. I’ll just wait a couple hours until Wowhead adds them to their calculator.

9 Likes

Not if using Cheap Shot from stealth means I cannot activate Count the Odds

Rogue trees scared me a little. It’s way too good.

9 Likes

It looks like outlaw also gives CDR to everyone in the group on their main cooldown.

1 Like

Well, we know that the AOE cap isn’t going away in DF, reading Rogue abilities…