Dragonflight Talent Previews - Hunter and Rogue

Dragonflight Talent Previews - Hunter and Rogue

Dragonflight provides an opportunity for some major updates to classes in World of Warcraft with the re-introduction of talent trees. In this preview, we take a first look at the prototype trees for the Hunter and Rogue classes.

View Full Article

18 Likes

First!

/10chars got some readin’ to do xD

First impression - the over 20 points part of the trees are more restrained than the priest ones 14-17 (rogue-hunter) … versus 19-22 (priest), hopefully you guys will reiterate priests and make the next classes lower on points in the late part of the tree as well.

4 Likes

Yeesssss.
I’ve been waiting for Hunter.

Fingers cross my excitement is not squashed.

PS Warlocks next please and thank you.

2 Likes

Do the best class, Paladins, quickly please

12 Likes

They’re saving the best class for last as always… Paladins gonna be out after Evokers. :joy:

5 Likes

Can’t wait to see what baseline things we have that will be a choice in dragonflight lol

7 Likes

Blizzard I’m going to say this in the nicest way possible, literally NOBODY has been playing Night Fae Outlaw this entire expansion. For what possible reason are we getting Sepsis? Why not Bone Spike which has literally been a favorite the entire expansion?

29 Likes

Should Kidney Shot be in the baseline abilities? Cuz its not a talent, and you didn’t mention it specifically? Other talents mention it tho…

2 Likes

What matters is what we can get with the rest of the points. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah… they’re deleting it.
jk jk… or am i??

1 Like

If they give us the old MoP glyph of consecration moving around with us, I will consider it a win.

2 Likes

DONT PLAY WITH ME LIKE THAT :’(

2 Likes

Finally! I’ll check it out

I’ll be happy if they put the Final Verdict range anywhere… i don’t really care about anything else.
Never have i ever had more leeway as a melee than with that.

1 Like

This looks good overall but the lack of Catlike Reflexes in the rogue trees makes me very sad.

5 Likes

I am good with that, I don’t ret or holy anyways so what happens in those trees doesn’t hurt my feelings lol

At least kick is baseline. Gives me hope for pummel once they get around to Warrior.

5 Likes

please no animacharged combo points!!!1

it is an awkward and clumsy way to play rogue trying to spend on 2-3 cps feels especially bad.

8 Likes

Interesting that all Rogues will have access to Shadow Dance.

Both Sepsis and Echoing Reprimand are staying, and Outlaw basically gets a special version tied to Ambush.

And Subtlety can take Flagellation.

Hmm.

NO WILD SPIRITS!

Thank the maker! Get rid of that garbage good for nothing OP spell that hunters have been forced to take for 2 years!

7 Likes

And survival is DoA… whelp that’s a meme. Now onto the rogue tree.

1 Like