Dragonflight: Seeds of Renewal Content Update Notes—Now Live!

I didn’t see anything about the alt bank feature? I could have sworn that was coming as well.

That feature is coming in the War Within prepatch once Warbands go live

1 Like

I think that you are the single player that still remember the Jadefire Satyr :frowning:

1 Like

So you made dragonriding available worldwide but didn’t put regular flying in the Dragon Isles? Who comes up with this?

We got that in 10.2.

4 Likes

We already got regular flying (aka static flying) in the Dragon Isles:

Please grow up.

Here’s my preddiction: everyone will hate it except for a single fatso at blizzard HQ

3 Likes

Please be sure to flag Tyrande and Genn for PvP! Especially Genn Greymane he has no in game model that can actually be killed.

Tell that to the people who hate rainbows.

Need more men represented in these Blizzard Art… You know what happened to Disney and Sylvanus as the lead bad (person). Please, can we get some hard looking slayers instead of the Final Fantasy Disney pics?

2 Likes

Is this just a mini-patch with lore, cosmetics and things like that or is there a new rep grind/new item level gear to be obtained doing world content?

Man, I am really getting Mileage out of this movie quote.

“That’s bait.”

2 Likes

Seems like a pretty weak update… i didn’t read anything of interest…except maybe dragonflight flying world wide… o.O …

Honestly, do you think anyone is going there “(Much)” after 2 days? … yeah… mini-patches like this should come with a ‘skip’ option…

Why do the preservation evoker changes not match the notes?

The notes are ambiguous about Essence Burst procs from Reversion, but it seems reasonable to assume the proc rate would be the same as the existing living flame proc chance for Essence Burst. But in reality it’s 25% lower which is disappointing.

Worse yet Grace Period was not buffed to 10/20% as announced but instead only buffed to 7/15%, half of what was announced in this post.

Even worse still Timeless Magic was nerfed to only increase the duration of the affected spells by 10/20% down from 15/30%, why??

The only change in the preservation evoker section that seems to match what went live is the mana cost increases. This is super disappointing.

2 Likes

The same reason the mob built Las Vegas in the middle of a desert where no one is ever going to go.

I will do the Gilneas quest later but can we get this toy for every race of the Alliance please? :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

It’s a very good teleporation toy for the North of the Eastern Kingdoms if we are Alliance. :dracthyr_yay_animated:

1 Like

Should follower dungeons become popular enough, might they be back-ported to all of the other dungeons in all of World of Warcraft?

How do we not use it everywhere? Still trying to find how to turn this off.